interesting.......

halfreal

Well fisrt off my ex broke up with me around Thanksgiving. We had a very romantic and passionate relationship before it all hit the fan. Well after we broke up I was left with a false hope of getting back together with her as she said maybe quite often. Things turned slightly uncool because there wasnt enough communication and I had to hear everyhting from someone else. Time goes on and we slowly break off contact for the last 2 months or so. Valentines comes around and I feel like being a gentleman and send her a friendly e-card saying that im thinking of her and to wish her a happy valentines day. Tonight she pops up and says hello on messenger and we have been having a very friendly conversation on just regular day to day conversation like nothing bad ever happened for about the last 4 hours. We actually both seemed happy at the same time and it seems her problems with her life are actually straightening out and gettin better. I asked her what she was up to on messenger and she says that she was thinking about mistakes that she made. I asked what her mistake was and she says she regrets dating the guy before me because he cheated on her. From the vibes I get from her and hearing what she has to say about it i can sense that wasnt what was on her mind. I tell her that all you can do is try to fix them or move on and leave it at that. I would really like to give our relationship another shot and move very slowly. Moving waaaaay too fast killed our relationship last time. Honestly id like to give another stab at reconciling but honestly i need some advice on where to start and ho to go about it subtley. Thanx

ThisGirlNameKD

What you want may not be what she wants. Since you've said you've move fast the last time and would like to move slow, that's cool. But it's best to do that by going the friendship route and not expecting more at this time, not evening hoping for more. Just because she's talking back with you is no reasons for you getting your hopes high or misreading her doing so as her wanting to get back with you. Take the time and try to establish a solid friendship first, and then if both of you want more, go for it.