Serious Help

AndyDarlington

AndyDarlington

Ok me and my girlfriend have dated for four years and over that course we usually saw each other pretty much every day. We hung out with our friends every now and than and we still had them we just were with each other all the time.

Now about a month ago I was flirting with some girl on the internet and my grilfriend went out of town and i went to a basketball game and saw that other girl there and sat with her. I thought maybe I wanted someone else but in the third quarter I realized I loved my girlfriend more than anything and I left and went home waiting on her to call me that night. well she just found out about this about 2 weeks ago and broke up with me.

Now I don't want anyone else I really don't know how I can get her back. I've tried talking to her and telling her she';s all i want and it'll never happen again but she just doesn't trust me. At first she just wanted me to make it up to her than she hung around her friends some and said she was finding things out about herself she didn't know and that maybe we should take a break. Than I saw her with some guys every now and than and figured this was completely over but than a few days ago we started talking again like we were getting ready to date.

I went ove rher house and kissed her hugged her everything and we said i love you. than she had to go out of town because her uncle died. Well she called me every night and I thought it was fine than when she got back she had to work and when she got off she called me and just went out with her best friend to the movies instead. She's changed her mind again and wants me to be her "friend". I can't do that it's just too hard but I do want her back.

She told me today there's nobody else for her that she only wants me back and that we are going to get back together after her stage of independency she is having. She doesn't wanna date or have anybody else tho. She said I don't talk serious enough with her and have a serious conversation. Like what she's gonna do in the future, that type of stuff. I've talked about it, what else is there to say?

I talk all the time with her, what can I do to have a "serious conversation" with her and make this better? she said she definitely wants me back just she needs me to be her "friend" and gain back her trust.

I asked her if she would go out to eat and to a movie with me on Valentine's Day, I think she will but she said she'd think about it. Now what can I do to get her back quicker than having to be her friend because this is just so hard for me. I don't know what to do.

Firstly you post on 5 forums.

Secondly your post is a mass of type.

Thirdly I read the third line and forgot the first.

If you have 18 girlfriends in a love triangle (or is it an octoteenangle) congratulations to you. We here at loveshack usually have enough trouble trying to figure the dynamics of a two person relationship so maybe a forum populated by actuaries may be more appropriate?. Is there a theorem?

I have a headache

Oliver

• Author
AndyDarlington

dude I am talking about two girls here. My girlfriend who I want back, and the other girl I briefly mentioned who I flirted with once. That's all. There's no other girls mentioned.