Saw It Coming....

This is not fair to you at all. Her actions are leading you to believe she's not interested in you (right now). Her words are implying she's jealous.

You need to think about this! You are free to do as you please, see whom you please, speak to as many girls as you please... whatever floats your boat.

She can not break up with you, and then expect you to not get over her. That's mean! I'm sure she's a really nice girl...

Think about this? How is this fair to you? Either she WANTS to be with you or not - there is no in between! She needs to make up her mind... and until she says she wants a committed relationship with you she has no right to be upset that a girl called you for a job (or any reason for that matter). Also it's really selfish of her to be anything other than happy for you that you got a call regarding a potential job which offers more money!

I'd tell her exactly this. I care about you, I'd like to continue a relationship with you (if that's the case). If you're not interested in that tell me NOW so I can get on with my life. I'm not going to put my life on hold because of your indecision. You can say it nicer than I have. But that's really the bottom line. Be firm, unless you like this head game.

Sorry if I sound Bitchy...

• Author

No you're right. I think something's gonna happen within this coming week. Either she'll get over missing me or whatever is going on or she will want me back. She knows I like her but I'm basically over her now. I don't know what I'm gonna do.

If you are over her, stop dealing with this BS!!!!

Is this thread really still open? :bunny:

mightbop, MOVE ON!

You deserve better than this constant stressful and aggravating mess!

• Author

Well the thing is Clia, I really like this girl. I'm not gonna pass up my chance to be with her. She just seems to be really confused as to what she wants right now, and I'm just trying to figure it out. Like I said, by the end of this week, I'll pretty much know what's going on, hopefully.

• Author

Well, just a little update for anyone that's interested. Since the day we broke up (about 6 days ago), we have been chatting as friends on messenger. It's cool. There's no hard feelings or anything either. I figure we should only talk on messenger, if anything. At least for awhile.

I do however, occasionally think about her and what was really going through her mind while we were together. Sometimes I wish she would call, just to know that she is still thinking about me. I'm sure she does though.

I realize though, that I was settling. I haven't dated too many girls and the first one that I liked in a long time, I told myself that this was her. I even tried looking past all the warning signs, telling myself that I should just make allowances for her shortcomings. I was tired of waiting for a nice girl, and since she was there, I decided that she was good enough for me. Even though I know now that she isn't, I still miss her. I think I just miss having a girlfriend.

Yes she still wants to be friends but I still need more time to get over her. I feel as though I was used and lied to. It's really not her fault though. It's mine too.

I realize now that I just haven't been in many relationships so I am rather inexperienced, as opposed to her. I really did like her a lot, and I told her this. I think this is another thing I did wrong, which Tony pointed out. I expressed too much of my feelings too early. I also think I wasn't too much of a challenge either.

Oh well, you live and learn. Hopefully I will find a girl that has things in common with me that really appreciates me. I know they're out there. I just have to actually stop waiting and start looking.....