is it still ok if she likes me?

I have this girl i like who is also probably my best (girl) Friend at school. She said somewhere that she thought it would be best that she gets over me. but that was way in october. she said then that she just cant like me again. but then in December she gave me a message that she does like me when i told her i liked her. was that the wrong move to make, and is it still ok for me to like her? Hmm maybe im just worried/venting.

I was told by a wise guy that when you are looking for someone, the person who will be the best in a relationship is your best friend because when something happens between you two, your friendship will mend it back together or make it better

LittleWoman12
I have this girl i like who is also probably my best (girl) Friend at school. She said somewhere that she thought it would be best that she gets over me. but that was way in october. she said then that she just cant like me again. but then in December she gave me a message that she does like me when i told her i liked her. was that the wrong move to make, and is it still ok for me to like her? Hmm maybe im just worried/venting.

I was told by a wise guy that when you are looking for someone, the person who will be the best in a relationship is your best friend because when something happens between you two, your friendship will mend it back together or make it better

Are you looking for more than friendship? Do you love her?
Sweetie2007

Someone told me the same thing once, about best friends being the best ones to date....but i never found that to be true myself, although my brother told me once never to turn down a relationship with someone because the friendship was too much (i know, I'm contradicting myself...sorry)

Maybe she was/is hesitant about starting a relationship because she doesn't want to ruin the friendship that you have, she's afraid that if it doesn't work, you can't return to the friends you are now? I think telling her how you feel was the right move though, now she knows how you feel, and even if nothing happens between you, at least you'll never wonder "what if i had told her"....

• 2 weeks later...

if you truley like this girl than go out. missing a chance for love and expreience is horrible. leading on this girl also is a very bad idea. get together with this girl and talk and solve this reason why she cannot date you. stop wasting time on this girl and take action.