I love this website!!!

I have been reading the postings for a few weeks now and i finally decided to join up...I love this...there are so many different people out there...It is nice to know I can sound out my ideas to a crowd in a place like this...I look forward to getting to know you all much better...Lots of love

AnneB

• Author

where do my comments keep going?

they just disappear, I am so confused...i even put a posting asking why they disappeared and then that one disappeared too...I sent a query to the help poople, but I have not heard back...my goodness computers frustrate me...I am sure I am doing something wrong, but I can not figure out what.

where do my comments keep going?

they just disappear, I am so confused...i even put a posting asking why they disappeared and then that one disappeared too...I sent a query to the help poople, but I have not heard back...my goodness computers frustrate me...I am sure I am doing something wrong, but I can not figure out what.

Off-topic posts get deleted. The mods keep erasing them.

I love this site too! It really helped me through a difficult time in my life. And I have made good friends some people here :):p

• Author
LoveShack is better than sex. I'm serious. :bunny:

that is plain scary...you need to get out more...:eek:

LoveShack is better than sex. I'm serious. :bunny:

that is plain scary...you need to get out more...:eek:

Not that I approve of his behavior, but maybe magichands is related to NYVagabond????

• Author
Not that I approve of his behavior, but maybe magichands is related to NYVagabond????

I would suspect not...NYV certainly could teach him a thing or two though...