Things I did to get exes back or how I spent my twenties

dr strangelove

dr strangelove

Heres some stories about how I got back with exes, or got out of tough situations with women.

I guess the first would be my first girlfriend. The first time we had a major problem and she wouldnt talk to me. I just kept calling until she answered. That was back in the days or no caller id. Then I definitely had to go over to her house.

Actually anytime we had a problem I just called her until she would talk or just went off and did something else. In fact its because of this woman saying I had no ambition that I started my first shop.

Then I dated this kind of punk chick. We had a really major break up, then I was told by another girl to be polite to the ex but be brief. This other girl also had me dress up and show up where the ex was.. ha ha I remember that day her jaw dropped. In fact after that day the ex was drooling over me I had a tough time not grabbing her and making out with her.. But I acted distance untill I couldnt take it anymore and we ended making out in a little garden at some event. It was ok until I got too pushy back at her place. I mean I wanted sex and she wanted to sleep. But that wasnt the end I just ignored her and she still called and we even hung out but I couldnt bring myself to be patient with her and try to romance her, I just thought she wasnt interested in me that way. Now looking back what I have learned I could have got back with her.

Then I was with someone for a long while. We had fights I would just say im coming over or call her from somwhere close by and say im not far, can I come by?

That usually worked.

Then when I broke up with her I dated someone new. My first attempts at breaking up with her, were met with giggles. Then things got more serious and my mood swings. One time I knew she was going to break up with me and I showed up at her work with a rose, and I apologized I guess. Then we went for a walk and I bought her some food. She was pretty happy with that. I think it came down to making some effort.

Then only lately I had to walk away from someone. That was this last ex. Ive been put in a position where, I didnt pursue her. Ive had her tell me more then a few times to get lost, dont contact her etc.

The result she eventually comes back. Its funny though whenever I told her to leave she refuses profusely.

Now what to do when they come back.. thats the question...