Most Pain I went Through

kandi13

Ok well my story is messed up. I met this kid through my ex boyfriend Ryan, actually it was my ex boyfriends cousin his name was Brad. I really started liking Brad alot. He asked me out and we started going out. He was real sweet but the relationship needed something more so i broke up with him after 2 weeks. He begged for me to come back that he missed me so I gave it a second try but I didnt know it wasnt gana work. We went out but I still didnt feel like he meant he liked me, I had a feeling he just put me there to be a girl beside him so i broke up with him again. This time he got him cousin to talk to me and he convinved me to give it another try who knows maybe it would work so i gave it another try, not knowing it would ruin our friendship. Well I liked him alot but everytime he was with his cousins he acted so different he didnt even realize it. He acted like I was just a friend and it got me mad, so I ended it again. He was so sorry he said he didnt realize what he was doing.He asked me back out. I said maybe id think about it. 2 days later I thought about it and I liked him more then words could say so i told him yes well I promised I wouldnt break up with him unless I had a great reason and I kept that promise cuz this time it was different I felt something and i was happy. Until a kid kissed me and brad thought I was cheatin on him and broke up with me I was so sad. He asked me my side of the story and I told him straight out yes a guy kissed me but I pushed him away. He didnt believe me and told me to give him time I gave him 2 weeks and he asked me out again knowing I wasnt lying. I said yes but it felt weird again it felt like the trust was just gone altogether til 1 night I called him and I wanted to see him but he lied to me and I got mad and broke up with him. This time he didnt run back. He said he didnt care. I was heartbroken. I begged him back i missed him so much. I liked him more then words could say. He told me to give him a lil time to think. We still talked alot but everytime we faught, I went out with 3 guys after we broke up and he said that hurt him but I didnt know why I mean he didnt like me right? Then one night I went to far. I asked his bestfriend out not thinking brad found out and flipped on me he asked how i could hurt him like this my reaction was shocked kind of. He wanted to know why i could make him happy one day and hurt him like this the next. He was really mad at me, and wouldnt talk to me and well this was a few days ago and we talk in between but its so different cuz we talk 2 minutes and it goes silent and he sounds so depressed, well tomorrow hes going to north carolina for only a week, and I dont want him leaving mad at me what if I dont know something happens to him...Its weird but anything can happen and I dont want him thinking about me and ruin his trip. I wont be talking to him at all intil he gets back and I feel so sad cuz I know im gonna cry every night cuz I miss him. I miss him already cuz everyday we use to talk but today I didnt even hear from him and it feels weird like something is missing. He doesnt believe Im sorry cuz I did alot of stuff to him to make his trust go out the door it hurts so bad cuz all i want is him back.....I hope he knows im sorry I told him a million times I was but he doesnt believe me he told me he has no trust whatso ever anymore. I want his trust back so bad what should I do?

Kandi....Trust takes time. It doesn't seem like this relationship has had enough time invested in it other than game playing. You didn't state your ages....but I think as you both grow and mature....you'll have better relationships in the future. You may even get a chance to try this one again when he gets back.