Its Binary

Your either moving forwards, or your moving backwards. There is no middle ground, there is no still, stopped or paused. Cut the b***h out of your life, burn any thought of her in your head. Do not let her live rent free in the space between your ears.

Understand this - although you cannot control the emotion in your body at this very second you can take positive action to ensure that the emotion in the next moment will be a better one. Its not about getting over her, its about getting over yourself. You can either be your own worst enemy or your best freind in this situation. Its your choice, if you actively think about her and all that goes with that your gonig backwards, if you take steps to get out there, focus on what you want from life (and dont say her - if you think that just accept your mind is broken and its giving you a false reading) and persue your goals then you'll get better exponentially.

If you doubt this try the other, look at her pictures, play your songs, ask people if they have seen her and what time the bedroom light went off in her new BF's house on friday night (for the record I never did the last - honest;)) - give it a month and see if you feel any better. If you dont then at least consider the fact that your doing this to yourself!!!

Its binary people!

For the record for anyone who remembers my initial story then now reads me referring to her as "the b***h" - I still have massive respect for her but if calling her that helps then do it. Remember your at war with yourself - play dirty, use weapons at the end of the day there can only be one winner - YOU!!!

"If your strong, it will make you free"