Hi, I am new here

Mr_Right

HEY, the right direction depends on where you want to get to ?

If not sure post a thread in general relationship issues.

Good luck

• Author
HEY, the right direction depends on where you want to get to ?

If not sure post a thread in general relationship issues.

Good luck

Just trying to navigate my way here, ma'am. What should I be looking for? 39/M/CA here.

• Author
are you a jerk? can you give me some tips on how to get women to have sex with me?

Excuse, me but what is this? I think I will refrain to answer or even acknowledge such a rude question.

Excuse, me but what is this? I think I will refrain to answer or even acknowledge such a rude question.

That was a 'tongue-in-cheek' sarcastic comment...read his recent thread about why chicks dig jerks.

So what are you looking for? Ideas on how to date women? What women want and all that?

• Author
That was a 'tongue-in-cheek' sarcastic comment...read his recent thread about why chicks dig jerks.

So what are you looking for? Ideas on how to date women? What women want and all that?

If I knew what I was looking for, I would stop looking for it.

If I knew what I was looking for, I would stop looking for it.

No, you mean if you FOUND what you are looking for then you would stop looking for it. So what are you looking for? advice on something? Just wanting to make friends?

• Author
No, you mean if you FOUND what you are looking for then you would stop looking for it. So what are you looking for? advice on something? Just wanting to make friends?

You you dont understand. If I KNEW what I was looking for, I would stop looking for it. If I found what I was looking for, I would not be looking for it, would I. Nobody on this planet understands me. Thats why I am sooooooooo lonely.

You you dont understand. If I KNEW what I was looking for, I would stop looking for it. If I found what I was looking for, I would not be looking for it, would I. Nobody on this planet understands me. Thats why I am sooooooooo lonely.

WHy don't you try to open up. whats on your mind.

I think Steve Coran and Mr. Right are made for each other...

:rolleyes: