Where is his mind at?

ForRealLoveMe

ForRealLoveMe

So I've went out on several dates with a guy that I get along well with. He's fun to be around, we have a lot in common, and I really enjoy is company.

Our first date was planned in advance. It was a lot of fun! There was so much attraction. I ended up staying at his place, and yes we had sex. I know that it's not normally a good thing to sleep with a person right away, but it just felt right. It was great sex as well.

The second date was four days later, kind of last minute. We went and saw a movie. It was nice, there was some minor cuddling type affection through out the movie. Kissing in the car. No sex.

The third time was also last minute. We just hung out at home, my place this time. Some t.v. watching, and some great sex.

We get along well besdies the sex. There is a lot of sexual attraction though, too. We text regularily. He'll ask me how my day was and stuff.

I'm not looking to go head first into a relationship, although I wouldn't be opposed if it were to develope into something. I also wouldn't be shattered if this was a fwb type situation. I'm just curious as to what it is, and where it could lead. I'm casually dating right now, although I'm not sleeping with anyone else. I'm not putting all my eggs into one basket. I'm not being needy or overly attached. When there is sex, it is also accompanied by affection. Hugs, kisses, cuddling, ect, ect.

So what is he thinking?

Sounds like he is the same place as you.

A couple more dates and maybe have a little talk about what type of relationship he is looking for and what you would like.

Open communication is a good thing.

• Author
ForRealLoveMe

Really? After a few more dates? And how do I bring that up? This is the first time I've casually dated. Any other relationship I've been in, things just happened, no talks.

The fact you're asking, I think, means you should try to clarify now.

tell him it's not a problem for you, it's just nice to know whether you're 'on the same page', as it were.....

Really? After a few more dates? And how do I bring that up? This is the first time I've casually dated. Any other relationship I've been in, things just happened, no talks.

The way I brought it up with the last girl I was seeing was this - I asked her that if someone asked her if she was in a commited relationship, what would she say? her answer let me know where we stood

I asked her because I felt like we were in a comitted relationship and I wondered if she felt that way........she didn't and I didn't waste my time being comitted to her while she was seeing other guys

It is your right to know where you stand