Why you shouldnt hold on to Hope

This is why you shouldnt hold on to false hope.

And if you could see the state im in right now, you would be thankful for doing yourself a favour and letting go, and cutting that ****ing horrid SO out of your life for good.

Hi

Well yes, that's how it was. I felt like I couldn't tell you anything cos whenever I tried you'd just go "don't turn this around onto me". You just refused to see the part you had to play in our problems. Anyway. What's done is done.

You deserve to know that I'm with someone else now. Not the guy from ninjutsu, and noone you know. Friends of ours in Edinburgh do know him though. We met at Knock, it's only recently blossomed but I'm very serious and very happy about it. I'm in Love.

I wish you all the best and do hope that we can come to be friends.

The ex

This happened 1 month after we broke up, she met this 'new guy'

2 months broken up now.

**** her, **** the last 5 years together, **** her new guy and **** relationships. Im done

Now you get to say I told you so.

SoulBear

Ive gotten an email like this one before.

At the end of the day, at least you dont have to wonder ever again. Small consolation now, but one day youll be happy that you knew for sure.

Sorry man, it sucks.

• Author

Its nice to know Im not the only one who has received something like this so soon after.

Thanks BCCA.

I cant wait for the next amazing person to come into my life.

Its really sad that this happened.

I guess the mature thing to do would be to wish her well, and just be happy for her.

But she is walking where angels dare not tread now.

I will not be there to pick up the pieces when this crumbles.

She is done.

I guess the mature thing to do would be to wish her well, and just be happy for her.

Thats what you should do if you like living in denial. I just dont see how its realistic to be happy for someone that broke your heart just because THEY are now happy with someone else. While its not good to try and 'get them back' or harbor any hatred, I cant imagine anyone really being happy that they person they loved to death is now happy with someone else.

My advice is to do the best you can not to harbor any strong feelings, whether theyre hatred or love. Just let it be, move on with your life, and assume that shes never going to be a part of it again.

Hey soul, i believe this is the last time your going to hold any hope now, and i believe things will only get better from this point as this is the end of the line for you....as you said ' your heart wasn't broken enough' i think now it is you can truly move forward without any regrets, you literally did try your very best!

It's a hard thing to take in when they literally do not give a **** if you exist anymore but we have to accept it in order to move on finally and stop pining over somebody who wouldn't piss on us if we where on fire.

Stay strong my scottish friend, times a changin!

• Author

I dont think she could ever be part of my life again. She has hurt me to much, shown no care or compassion towards my feelings....

That is not what you do to someone.....that is wrong.

I agree with you. I wont give her any satisfaction of anything, not love nor hate.

right now, its a mix of the 2. But at least I know I will never get back with her after this.

Just let this be a lesson to people. I would never wish this on to anyone tho.

So what is the tactic from here please?

We share mutual friends....

I never want to see her again, not at least, unless im with someone who could smoke her for breakfast who im in love with.

I guess it should just be NC for the rest of my days.

I still cant believe it. But life does go on, i feel a little more peaceful.

So what is the tactic from here please?

You avoid her like the plague. If you have mutual friends that youre going to hang out with, make a point to let them know that you dont want anything to do with her. They may try and see how serious you are (mine did) and you may have to immediately leave a couple social functions because shes there/coming, but so be it. Eventually, people will see youre serious and wont put you in that situation.

I still cant believe it

I know, I had a 5 year relationship ended via text message. It hurt worse than anything in the world. But you are stronger for having gone through it, and you wont tolerate crap like this from your next gf.

The worst thing about red flags is that you usually only see them as theyre happening to you. And by then, your worst fears are realized.

• Author

Something good is happening...she is starting to look PATHETIC to me.

I actually feel sorry for her...somewhat...

And i actually feel like I am worth way more than that...she's literally falling off the pedestal!!!

Oh boy, if she EVER tried to come back to me, I would shut her down where she stands, ill break her ****ing heart so bad she wont be able to crap for a month, let alone date anyone else.

now she's hurt you so bad, slowly but surely you will stop thinkin about her, i still think about me ex been split 4 months now, on 1 month nc today!

Now i'm where i am now, i think, f*ck she's just a girl!

I've been noticing all the beautiful women who are just waiting, looking like us!

Your past the worst now soul, go 1 of 2 ways, carry on being sad or completely change Your life for the better and forget about her!

You can do it

Go to the gym look noticably different! (Easier said than done) but in the event she ever saw you again (no time soon) you'd be pleased to know she's thinking BTDT oh but wait he's better, sexier, stronger now I want more I want another go..!

Then you can deny her it by acting friendly and calm as if you're very happy living your normal life.

That's a plan for the future untill then if you contact her you're a nob. If you go NC you're a idol to us all, your call sir!

Good Luck! :]

Thats what you should do if you like living in denial. I just dont see how its realistic to be happy for someone that broke your heart just because THEY are now happy with someone else. While its not good to try and 'get them back' or harbor any hatred, I cant imagine anyone really being happy that they person they loved to death is now happy with someone else.

My advice is to do the best you can not to harbor any strong feelings, whether theyre hatred or love. Just let it be, move on with your life, and assume that shes never going to be a part of it again.

This is such good advice bro. This is, in a nutshell, what I was trying to say to you last night.

• Author

Guys, im actually happy!!!

**** YEAH!!!

I see her as pathetic now...just pathetic, lost all respect for her.

What a silly cow. lol

Oh boy she lost out big time.

NC is now a privalige, not chore!!!

WOOO-OOOOO!!!

superunknown
Guys, im actually happy!!!

**** YEAH!!!

I see her as pathetic now...just pathetic, lost all respect for her.

What a silly cow. lol

Oh boy she lost out big time.

NC is now a privalige, not chore!!!

WOOO-OOOOO!!!

Dude, good for you! No Contact is like taking a skydive: the prospect of it at first is awful and completely daunting, but once you've taken the plunge, you don't look back, and you're glad you've done it. Now you can spend ur time makin urself the best u can be, and imagine how jealous she would be to see you makin a success of your life without her.

chances are she'll not be entirely content in this new relationship after such a long time with you, so you'll probably find she will realise soon that she shot herself in the foot!

Keep on movin' north, Soul!