My sorry tale!

Hi,

Been lurking here for a couple of weeks, but thought writing my story might let me make some sense of the Chaos.....

Well after 15 years together, 6 married, with two young kids, girl of 3 and boy of 2, my wife told me three weeks ago that "we don't make each other happy anymore" and she "doesn't feel the same about us"

Naturally I had an emotional reaction but hoped we could sort things out.

After a hellish weekend of trying to talk and move things forward she started closing up and refusing to discuss anything, this has sent me almost to the point of breakdown, not sleeping, not eating, and an emotional wreck!!!!

During this time I checked what she had been looking at on the web

and discovered that she had been looking at places to rent, and doing Tarot readings with the question "should I stay or go"?

I confronted her (mistake) and she backed off even more.

The following weekend we had a party (I wanted to cancel) and she got drunk and cranked the music up whilst I was trying to get the kids to sleep, and there has been some other slightly strange behavior, she smacked the children for the first time ever, which really shocked me as she has always been against such things.

We are currently awaiting a counseling appointment, she seems happy to go.

On Tuesday I managed to talk to her for an hour about the situation, and was quite shocked by what she told me......

It's alway difficult to relate a conversation after a while of mulling it over but what she seemed to say is.

She is apparently a "Rescuer" and she rescued me all those years ago but she doesn't want to rescue me any more!!!!

When she first met me she thought "there's a man I can do something with" WTF.....

She painted almost our entire relationship as terrible, but if that is the case how did we get past six months let alone 15 years?

She needs to find the real her, not the mother, teacher, wife, but the real her, almost like she wants to re-invent herself.

She never actually said ILYBNILWT but I'm sure she didn't need to.

Apparently there have been a number of occasions when she was really unhappy and I did not support her......FFS I didn't know the extent of her unhappiness as she didn't really tell me.

Now for a sense of perspective, I know our relationship has not been perfect, we both work, and have dealt with two traumatic pregnancies, the death of my father, and the hard reality of life with two small children amongst the other things that life throws at you.

We never really argue, I struggle to deal with emotional things an tend to retreat into my cave to sulk, and she has apparently not confronted me properly when she has had problems for fear that I would leave her.

In addition she thinks she has forced me to get a mortgage, get married, and have kids.

Admittedly I wasn't always in favor of those things, but I changed my mind, there was no gun at my head when I said "I do".

But despite all the tough stuff and stress I still love her, and am prepared to work to have a better marriage, but my gut feeling is she has given up, but if that is the case why would she agree to go to counseling?

As you may be able to tell I struggling to find some perspective and swing from F*** her, harden your heart she's going to leave you, to I love her and want to try everything to save my marriage!

So the big question is there someone else?

I know a lot of you say 99.9999% sure there is.

Well she has denied it to me and everyone else who asks.

She would struggle to find the time.

But then again, she recently got some new underwear, a bit sexier than usual (Our sex life has not been great since we had our son, but I thought we where working on it) has been heading round the corner to the shop regularly it only take five minutes but she's often gone fifteen?

I must confess after reading posts on here and getting paranoid I started checking her text messages and she had gone to a friends house after work and her friend was not there, so being an idiot the next day I asked her what she had done after work and she lied and said nothing just picked the kids up.

I replied that I knew she had been somewhere else, this started an argument, eventually I asked why she lied, and she said sorry.

So I asked why she had gone there and she said "to see my friend" to which I replied but you knew she wasn't there, so why did she go, and she replied "To feed her kids rabbit".......now am I being stupid/paranoid but why didn't she just tell me that if it's true?

This is all messed up, she even caught me crying yesterday, and was sympathetic but it didn't seem to have any effect on her, there is something in her eyes that just looks dead when she looks at me.

She has said she wants things to be 'normal' at home until we can go to counseling, how does that work, how can you be normal when all your hopes and dreams for the future have been shattered?

When we had our talk I asked why she had been thinking of leaving me,and she said "To find some peace in myself" so I replied that the door was open, and I think she should start looking for somewhere to live, at which point she backed off.

However since then she has asked me a couple of times if I want her to leave.

I have told her that she can't push that decision on to me, I'm not going to ease her guilt by telling her to leave.

Well that's me ranted out for now......

I never saw it coming.....what a fool I've been

hopesndreams

Sounds as though she was taken over by an alien. It's extremely tough after such a long time with someone to see them change into someone you no longer know. Whether or not she is or has been or is thinking about cheating, it sounds as though she's done with the relationship and agreeing to go to counseling could be her way of helping you accept that. I completely agree with you not giving her permission to leave and easing her guilt, this is something she HAS to do on her own, but don't let her drag her feet too long because the longer she stays with you, the longer you will suffer.

she even caught me crying yesterday, and was sympathetic but it didn't seem to have any effect on her, there is something in her eyes that just looks dead when she looks at me.

I, and many others, have had this happen as well. This is your sign, you need to accept, look out for yourself and move on. It will take time to accept, be patient but keep in mind that she has moved on and the sooner you move on, the better.

• Author

Thanks H'n'D,

I think you're right the only reason she wants to attend the counselling is to demonstrate that there is no going back.

I told her this evening that my job was in jepeordy and I may well be made reundant next month.

In the past her response when my job has been shaky has always been don't worry we'll get by.....this time it was oh that's not good, no reassurance at all, I think it's time to accept the enevitable.

BTW on a psotive note has anyone used the "Light her fire" book/CD's with any success?

I must try and stay strong for the kids, but everytime I look at there faces I just want to cry

i like the way you manned up ,and told her she can leave at any time.you're showing her you're not going to take her crap.sure does put her on the edge,sounds like you're telling her all the right things so far. good luck.

Sounds to me there is someone else. If there isn't, then probably MLC. You need to start the 180 right now. If your not familar, read up on it. Most of all, take care of yourself. Show her your life will go on with out her. If she wants space, give it to her. Help her pack her things and find a place to live. But most important, you ARE NOT LEAVING YOUR HOME. If she wants to check out and "find herself", she can do it somewhere else. It's hard as hell, and I know you feel like crap. But, the only thing that's going to make her come to her senses is a smack upside the head with the 2X4 of reality without you, and on her on.

Good Luck and God Bless

pelicanpreacher

Biochemically, her brain has been or is in the process of adjusting to life without you. It could be a mild depression, a growing tumor in her brain, or an affair. I'd strongly suggest that you investigate all options and find out what you're dealing with. Step back from the forest to envelop the lay of the land to keep everything in perspective and plan the steps of your sojourn!

• Author

Thanks for the support guys, it's good to know you're not alone....even though it feels that way at the moment.

Well I've being doing some further checking but at the moment there's no firm evidence of anyone else, but gut feeling tells me there is something.

She's been doing Tarot readings on line again with questions like, should I follow my heart? Is this love? Will things change for the better?

The first two make me think there my be someone else.

This morning we took our daughter to her dancing class and then did some shopping, she usually takes our daughter on her own and wasn't happy that I was coming, ut I couldn't resisit knowing it was pissing her off.

Also she has now deleted all her text messages but she had taken a head shot on the phone camera that I can only describe as her trying to look sexy, shame I can't tell who she sent it to, if anyone.

I just want to know if there is anyone, cos if there is she's history.

15 years I have been faithfull, I can't say I haven't looked, or been tempted but I always said to myself that I had too much to lose.

She said this morning that I was being monosyllabic, and my reply was it's hard to be with someone and be chatty when it feels like they don't want to be there, and that she was very distant and closed off.

She agreed and said that was how she feels, and that she thinks everything is sliding away from her, and is constantly tired, and feels like she is looking at her life from the outside.

All those things sound like depression to me, but she is adamant that she's not!

I asked if she would get a check up just to make sure how he feels is not related to a medical condition, her response was "do you want me on anti-depressants?"

So this 180 thing, I understand the concept, that the other person should start to see what they are losing, but one of my problems has been not facing my emotions and closing up and withdrawing when I get stressed, so surely if I withdraw from her she will just think I'm doing the same old thing in times of trouble, any suggestions would be gratefully received

• Author

I wish I could tell if my marriage is a lost cause or not!

I think it's so hard for people when their wife/husband just won't come out and tell them it's over.

I've in limbo for three weeks now.

I downloaded the 'Light her fire' Audio books and have been listening to those, and have tried to show my wife that I lover her and want things to change but I'm getting nothing.

I sent her a text this morning when I got to work listing ten things I loved about her.

She would have read it at lunchtime but has made no response.

I wasn't expecting a gushing response or for her to list ten things she loves about me, but thank you would have been nice.

She's going out with a friend tonight for a drink and a talk.

Still no date for the first counseling session.

She told me she has applied for a new credit card, I wonder what she's planning on buying?

I also noticed she's changed lots of her passwords on the home computer, I suppose she's suspicious of me snooping, well just got to live minute to minute, hour to hour at the moment.

My love goes out to everyone who is suffering in a way similar at the moment

hopesndreams

To move things along at a faster pace and to find your answer sooner than later you must stop giving her attention. She could be thriving on that attention and in her eyes it is making you a weaker person. She might be seeing you as desperate and no one wants to be around someone that is. You are desperate, I know, and that's OK, but do not let her see that side of you. Be civil, do not ask her how she's feeling, do not ask her when she'll be home, do not tell her you love her. Telling her you love her only reminds her of the fact she no longer loves you. You must do the 180 degrees, you've tried everything else to no avail, time to play hardball.

I think it's so hard for people when their wife/husband just won't come out and tell them it's over.

She's not coming out and telling you it's over in those words but her actions speak louder than words. By her actions, it is over.

Also she has now deleted all her text messages but she had taken a head shot on the phone camera that I can only describe as her trying to look sexy, shame I can't tell who she sent it to, if anyone.

She seems quite chuffed with herself, whether or not she sent it to anyone, who knows? Is she spending more time preening in the mirror as well? Stuff like that is a good indication someone has expressed an interest in her.

I hope all is not lost in your situation and my heart goes out to you. I feel that I made the huge mistake of allowing myself to be a doormat/hard nose, I just wasn't consistently tough on him, and by doing the 180 degrees, like I should have, he may not have left me? Nothing else will work, all the begging, pleading, tears will only drive her further away.

I downloaded the 'Light her fire' Audio books and have been listening to those, and have tried to show my wife that I lover her and want things to change but I'm getting nothing.

I sent her a text this morning when I got to work listing ten things I loved about her.

She would have read it at lunchtime but has made no response.

I wasn't expecting a gushing response or for her to list ten things she loves about me, but thank you would have been nice.

She's going out with a friend tonight for a drink and a talk.

Still no date for the first counseling session.

She told me she has applied for a new credit card, I wonder what she's planning on buying?

I also noticed she's changed lots of her passwords on the home computer, I suppose she's suspicious of me snooping, well just got to live minute to minute, hour to hour at the moment.

My love goes out to everyone who is suffering in a way similar at the moment

Keylogger for home computer, and a detailed bill for her cell phone. You do not deserve to be in the dark about what's going on. It will also help in your approach to resolve this situation.

If there is someone else, and I believe where there's smoke, there's fire, it will give you information to confront her with this and "help" her with her decision.

If there is someone else, I would tell her I know what's going on, and she has to choose, our marriage, or him, and I would give her one week to make this decision.

She's deep in the fog right now, living in fantasy land. The only thing that will snap her out of it is a head shot with the 2X4 of reality.

If she choose him, out the door she goes.

Good Luck

Her behavior - including deciding your entire marriage was a farce and uncharacteristically smacking the kids....

Sounds like someone who is unhappy with herself , her life...and doesn't know why or what to do about it. And really - thats not unusual. Often, when a person and/or a person's marriage hit "middle age" ( a relative term)..people question their life, decisions, become frustrated , and insist to themselves that what they have is not enough, or what they deserve, or whatever. I would say most people go through this. Its a phase of life.

But some people engage in it more actively than others. Some get depressed. Some have affairs to recapture their youth or independence. Some start new careers. Go back to school. ETC.

The thing is..it doesn't have much to do with you, your kids, or even reality for the most part. Its a selfish, all-about-me phase. Sadly your wife has taken this in a completely negative direction.

Whether she is having an affair or not - a dose of reality is required and coming. Certainly, you want to know if she is - so that you can address that in a realistic way and let her reap the consequences of her actions.

Whether your marriage ends or recovers, reality is going to have to be introduced to her. She asks if you want her to leave? The answer is :

If we are not participating together in this marriage, then yes.

This is all CLASSIC wayward spouse stuff.

Seibert is right...get a keylogger on your home computer, ASAP. I'd also suggest a voice activated digital recorder in her car (put the mic up under the steering column so it's hidden but can pick up her voice). I'd also suggest one on your home phone lines...go to Radio Shack or any good electronics store and ask around. They have ones that you can attach to an unused phone jack in an off room that will pick up both sides of any conversation.

I would bet a LOT that she's involved with someone else.

I'd also heartily suggest you make a pre-emptive strike. Start talking with a lawyer about seperation and divorce...find out how it works in your area, what you need to do to protect yourself and the kids.

• Author

Thanks for your replies, it helps to get some independent opinions.

I have got some keylogging software installed, and as yet there is nothing!

As I said before she seems to be deleting her phone records regularly at the moment.

I was planning to have a look on her work laptop tonight (I checked at the weekend and nothing!) but as she was going out she left her work bag at work.

So when I got home this evening she was her normal happy self, and said "thank your for your message it was lovely and made me cry"

So I asked why she hadn't responded an she said " Because it would have been an essay and I don't want to talk by text"

What I don't get is why she didn't call me if she wanted to talk, or just respond with thank you!

After that initial conversation she just closed up again and started to talk about what she'd done today.

I'm starting to think this is some kind of game for her!

We still kiss each other hello, goodbye, and goodnight.

Still Hug, an say 'I Love you' but I'm beginning to think it's just a reflex action for her.

We're even still sleeping in the same bed.

Sex is nonexistent obviously.............

I think I'm going to have to toughen up and cut the kisses, hugs, and text messages, and I love yous.

As I said before I have been listening to 'Light her fire' and that prompted me to send her the text......but I'm starting to think maybe I'm wasting my time trying to light her fire as she keeps P******g on the kindling:)

Still the confusion reins.

Sending my thought to all of you who are suffering, take care.

I would strongly suggest you take all of Owl's advice. You seem like you are trying to convince yourself otherwise, but I would agree she is almost most definitely having an affair. You will need to be more aggressive in discovering this if it's confirmation.

Some people don't even need proof. If they suspect an affair, and all the signs are here for you, they start talking to a lawyer.

You can't sit around here feeling sad on a message board, you are just prolonging yourself in limbo until you figure out what's going on or confront her. You can feel sad or glad later, you can't download audio books right now to reignite the fire. You already said if there is someone else, you are leaving. If that is the case, you need to determine that foremost, and chances are, reading all the threads on loveshack, things like changing passwords, being careful with things that store information (cellphones, laptops), caught in lies by omission, and the sexy underwear are all major clues.

I wish you the best, but I think before you can do any of the next steps whether it's healing, divorcing, saving your marriage, winning her back, figuring out there is just some misunderstanding, you must trust your gut. And your gut is saying there is someone else right now.

i agree totally with organesean....you HAVE to find out IF she is in fact having an affair or intending on IT?

THEN you can go from there...

i.e. the 34 STEPS, Love Dare, all those books, advice etc...

on which way to go? reconcile w/ MC or just simply separate and/or divorce?

BUT you have to know first if there is OM?

Sounds like she wants to check out, but is feeling a little guilty. Keep doing your detective homework. Some other things to think off that may help:

1. Detailed billing of her cell phone. This will list the numbers, times, dates, and lengths of all incoming, outgoing calls and texts.

2. If she's "at a friends", "out with a friend", or has other unaccounted for times, install a GPS on her vehicle.

Of course she may not have an OM and this may be classic MLC. But I'm leaning toward someone else being in the picture. I hope I'm wrong though.

First off you've got to regain emotional control of yourself ~ I know that can be a tall order at a time like this having gone through what you've gone through over the years.

I don't care what your feeling inside, you must project nothing more than positive energy, attitude (and its all attitude) and you've got to regain your center.

Forget all of the Hollyweird stuff that you've seen, giving gifts and flowers that doesn't work here. The Light Her Fire material may work IF you can put the negatives to the side, and get her to laughing, smiling in your arms again.

You can't show a woman love, your cannot buy a woman's love ~ you have to demonstrate it through direct and in-direct means. Its seems that you and the Misses got caught up in the day-to-day of living life? Throw in a good healthy measure of "The Storms of Life" and you've got you dragging yourself in the door, and she's got the "Friday Night Blues"

When your kicking yours off, she's wanting to put her on. She goes out to the ville, "to have a drink with a friend" and suddenly she's hanging with a younger crowd that doesn't have to worry about mortgages, being under water, toddlers at home, cooking supper, and the pile of laundry waiting on her when she gets home.

I'm sure you do? But you may want to reexamine how much your contributing to the household chores and taking care of the children. Do that for you because if this goes "South" your going to be the man who's shoulders its going to fall on anyway (at your place)

You might want to get Helen's book "How Can We Light A Fire When The Children Are Driving Us Crazy" as I believe it would be more beneficial to you at this point than the "Light Her Fire" audios.

More to point at this time (if you can afford it) is her "Light Your Fire" audios, because before you can light any one's fire, you've got to be able to light your own.

You've got to get yourself to the point to where your personal happiness is not dependent upon anyone else. Men and women both are imperfect beings, with all kinds and sorts of mental and emotional problems. We've all got ghosts in the closet. And we've all at some point in time have got to quit being a fool and get ourselves back into school. If not a formal one than an informal one ~ such a LS and heading to the bookstore to learn and even re-learn what we thought worked. Or at least we're told was suppose to work.

What works ~ short term ~ is what the dating gurus teach. That gets you in the front door. What works long term is what what Ellen Kreidman, Divorce Busters, Marriage Building and Kennedy teaches.

Sometimes over the course of LTR, its just like Monopoly ~ go straight to jail (hell) do not pass GO, start over again.

In that vein I would recommend you check out David De Angelo's "Double Your Dating"and Carlos Xuma, "Dating Dynamics" at some point are the other. You can use it if things go South.

When I read them? I was like Homer Simpson? "DOLT!" :laugh::p:mad::eek:

And I looked back over my life and saw precisely where I went wrong with Sabrina, Donna, Jane, Elaine, (I chased after them!) but I was also able to see where I went precisely right with Ann, Dawn, Claudia, Wanda, Phyllis, Anita (They chased after me!)

Just what David has to say about sex and making love to a woman builds upon what I learned from a book titled "How To Satisfy A Woman Every time and have her beg for more.............."

One word ~ ANTICIPATION! One step forward! Two back! Just like dancing!

LuckyClover

KTM I am going through the exact same thing right now...except I know there is another man and she works with him. You NEED to listen to Siebert and Gunny. The more you love her, the further away she gets. The more you show you don't need her and are ready to move on, the closer she gets. I've gone to two counceling classes. I know how you feel and I'm really really sorry....it's f'ed up..major. You can not let her win. Don't leave the house. Make it her decision, but give her a dead-line. Stick to that dead-line.... Keep digging for some kind of proof....I love keylogger. Don't confront her with what you find, until you have enough to use to your advantage when it comes to Divorce(if it happens, which I'm hoping it doesn't) You have 2 kids to think about. Continue to show up for the kids. Do things around the house that show her you can take care of yourself....believe me the more you try the less you get....I'm still struggling...in fact...just this morning I told her to shet or get off the pot. I think this scared her, but I still need to make it clear that she is to quit her damn job. Siebert, Gunny, 2sure, and many know what I am going through and what your going through....Stay strong....I don't know if your religious or not, but getting on my knees, humbleing myself and praying helped me tremendously; however, I don't think there is a day that goes by that I don't cry.... Keep in mind my wife has and basically until today(so she says) has cheated on me emotionally and phsically...I still love her, but be carefull not to numb yourself completly...watch for that brick wall you put up...look for things that you've always wanted to do and start planning activities with out her...that shet pisses them off. They can't stand it when thier not included...but be really for her to continue to go out with her girls and drink...and believe it they are telling her to leave...don't let this offend you..stay strong and keep doing what you know is right. Oh and start document your day to day doings. If you picked the kids up write down, if she went out for the night drinking write it down... listen she has already been checking out what to do first for a divorce..that's why she got the credit card.... She's probably going to set up a bank account too... don't show her any emotion, except stand firm, be a man, and back your shet up....don't use violence. I'm praying for you brother.... trust me I know....this shet sucks! we'll get through it and we'll be the one's that did all we could to make it work!

And I looked back over my life and saw precisely where I went wrong with Sabrina, Donna, Jane, Elaine, (I chased after them!) but I was also able to see where I went precisely right with Ann, Dawn, Claudia, Wanda, Phyllis, Anita, to name but a few (They chased after me ~more or less?)

Big, little, short or tall!

I've loved them everyone!

There's one up in KY from Miss. I can't make my mind up about! :mad:

Just when she does something wrong? She says something right!

It really doesn't matter who you end up with? Forty years the otherside of twenty? They all look the same! :p

I think your wife closes up as you call it, to prevent herself from slipping up and letting any information out.

I agree with previous posters that it certainly sounds like your W is cheating on you. Those signs are dead giveaways...

Be prepared for more denials... even after you get 'proof'... they always deny it.

• Author

Well I hate to admit it but you where right!!!!!!

This is how it happened..............

My wife went to the theater with friends and I stayed at home with the kids last night, and all night I just kept mulling over that there must be someone else, I just couldn't catch her.

So I had the bright idea of accessing her online mobile bill.

BINGO!!!!!!

Text after text to the same number, long calls at all hours day and night.

It was like being hit by a truck.

But I thought could be one of her girl friends.

So I checked against her friends numbers...nope.

But found it hidden as a second number against someone she doesn't speak to that often........job done.

So at six this morning I woke her with, "You best start packing"

She asked sleepily why and I said "Because you're having an affair".......

Silence was the response, then "I'm sorry" "But how do you know?"

I said it was irrelevant and that she should not try and push it back on me,

And started asking the inevitable

Who is he?

How Long?

How do you know him?

Etc etc etc

All the time she showed very little emotion, said "It's not an affair it's just a crush".

How pathetic to try and make it sound child like an innocent!

They may not have touched each other, but to me it doesn't matter, it may be an Emotional Affair, but the key word is AFFAIR!!!!

Still she pushed it back on me when I explained that for the last month while I've been in bed in torment trying to find a way to sort this out, she's been downstairs texting this guy, her response was "Have you ever been happy, I don't think theres a day when you've ever been Happy?"

Well excuse me for not being smiley Jo every day of my life, but would I have stayed if I had been so miserable every day?

The answer NO.

So I'm not taking any more of her crap.

My part, I'm guilty of not paying enough attention to our relationship and getting caught up in life as it has been for us, work, kids etc.

Her part, she gave up all together and started getting it on with another man.

Doesn't matter how she dresses it up that is the bottom line.

Soooo

I went out for a drive and decided to give OM a call.....

Well Mr sleepy head didn't seem that Happy to talk.

Me. Hello is that the chap that's been having an affair with my wife?

OM. I don't know what you mean.

Me I understand you've been having an affair with my wife.

OM. Well I wouldn't say affair by the legal definition.

Me. Cut the semantics, do you think it is correct to carry on the way you have been with a married woman?

OM. Well me and your wife have been good friends for some time and we've become closer over the last few week.

Me. Well I'd like to thank you for for playing your part in ending my marriage, and I'm sure my two small children would like to thank you too.

OM. Silence

Me. I sincerely hope we never meet as I may not be able to control my emotions.

I hung up..................

I then drove to see her best friend, she knew already as my wife had phoned to ask if she could stay.

Well it transpires that she and a couple of others have known that she was texting this guy but have told her to stop it and that she has too much to lose, but she is so caught up in the excitement of it she wont.

She has tried to put her right when she has described our relationship as terrible, because she sees us together all the time and knows it was never as bad as she is making it out to be,but it has no effect!

Well I feel terrible I wont deny it, BUT I feel so relived that I have finally

got to the bottom of it.

Time to start taking small steps in the right direction.

Thank you all for your kind responses (Gunny you are a legend)........

I'll keep you posted.

Chrome Barracuda

so now that you know the truth stay the course.

start doing things to seperate, that OM sounds like an A-hole. But you know what stick the screws to her and him by extension.

FragileSwan

She's losing touch with reality from practicing the occult. Go on a Taro forum to find out more. The Taro community loses people after about two years or so working with Taro. You can see the progression if you find someone who's been on a Taro forum for a year or two. These people totally lose touch with reality. They suffer staggering losses. They try to get rid of the card deck, but one guy said he woke up, and the cards were next to his bed, after he threw them out in the trash the night before.

So he must have gotten up in the night, without knowing it, and retrieved the cards. But according to him it was magical. They came back in his house by themselves.

Eventually, just before a Taro forum member disappears for good, he/she speaks nonsensical babbling banter, incoherent nonsense, because spiritual darkness has engulfed him/her. It hits women faster than men.

But the thing is, she is opening doors to the kingdom of darkness, and allowing malcontented spirits of evil into your home. One of the most ancient of these demons is The Jezebel Spirit, mother of all feminism, sodomy, and rebellion against masculine authority over men's wives.

You won't be able to get her to quit, because the harder you fight to get her to stop, the heavier the spirits of darkness are going to lean on her to keep doing it.

I tell you this next thing because I care. Jesus Christ has dominion over all occult forces. You can claim His Precious Blood over your wife and family. When people do this, the occult practitioner suffers great fear, because of an accident, illness, or random violence, and is torn from the realm of spiritual darkness, at which point the Prayer Warrior can work deliverance on his/her soul.

This happens all the time. It's the most common means to insanity. It's playing with Satan, and his demon hordes. If you start practicing Roman Catholicism, and bring home some Holy Water, and bless each room, the demons will flee.

But your wife might freak out before they do. You also might call a Roman Catholic Church, explain your situation, and see if they would be willing to do an exorcism. It sounds like she might need that, even at this early phase.

The alternative is usually insanity, and then suicide. She is totally blind to reality. She won't know what she had 'til it's gone. If you could convince her to see a Priest, he would detect the demon right away. It's probably Asmodeus. They love female rebellion against The God Ordained Authority of a man over his wife.

But, on the positive side, Asmodeus also drives away any interested males, because they want the rebellious woman all to themselves. They will kill any male who is diligent enough to need killing, besides you. She rightfully belongs to you. If she comes back, and subjugates herself to you just male authority over her, Asmodeus will freak, because they hate female obedience.