a very weird situation

me and my ex broke up back in september and it was an off and on up and down situation up until 2 weeks ago we were still taking hooking up and hanging out somewhat. if u look at previous post u can see the situations. well in december she changed her number and to thios day i did not know it we stopped talkin for a few days and then started talking as friends again we would hang out do little things together and occasionally still have sex a few weeks ago she was telling me how she was glad we were getting along as friends and she thought that it was cool. and three weeks ago yesterday was the last time i saw her we hung out watched a movie and had sex and things were feeling really good i asked her for her number and she said she will give it to me soon. so thursday comes around and i ask again and she goes off on me saying she will never be with me again and said some hurt full things. i mean i really dont know why its bothering me but i do still care then on the following sunday we got in a arguement and it ended with her saying that she will not talk to me or see me ever again and i woke up to this message.......

i have realized that i can not come over ur house, it is not worth it. u pressure me to call u and to come over. not everyday but atleast once a week and i do not like having to feel like that. i shud never have to feel obligated to go to ur house. and i dont just come over when i want for any type of control. that is where u like to twist things around and it is totally unnecessary.

as time has been goin on i also realized that me coming over or me talking to u will never let either of us move on and continue the road to our futures. i will never hang out w ur freinds, i will never go out w u anywhere, i will never b w u again, and will never sleep w u again. i am not doing this cause u did anything wrong to me. i am jsut moving on. moving to a new phase in my life. i am focusing on my career, health and independance. and i do not want or need u or anyone to interfere at this point. i need to concentrate to accomplish my goals! if i can not focus i will never be what i want to be. i dont need the stress of a relationship. nor a friendship with u. u are too much stress on me. everday i get stressed when i think about calling u, or when i think i dont want to call. either way if i could eliminate stressing about talkin to u my life would run more smoothly. its sad i have to worry if ur gona get mad casue i dont call or worry that ull call my house... its not fair...

so u can take this however u want but it is the truth. just becasue we dont talk on the phone doesnt mean i hate u nor is it the end of the world. but i guess if and when im feelin more confident in myself i may be able to talk to u again but right now i need space to concentrate on myself. so i guess i talk to u hear and there or see u sometime. good luck at work this season.

Sarah

What does this mean what do i do i still wanna be friends i have not talked to her since weds. and its actually bothering me as much as i dont want it to it is and i hate it i have no way to get in touch over the phone only on myspace and facebook but she neveris on...any advice will be apperciated

learn from my experience. My ex said pretty much the same thing, I ignored NC saw her, before I saw her she wanted to meet in a month, when I saw her I came across as needy, obsessed, stressed, she has not contacted me again, sigh. Go NC give her what she wants. The only thing you can do is let her go. For goodness sake if you have one last email, chat etc, be nice as that is the last memory she will have of you! The only thing you can do is NC, that way she may come back in the future, but if you pressure her that will only make her NEVER come back to you, good luck :)

Beautiful Inside

honey, omg im so sorry this bitch seems like a total ****ing bitch and if i was your friend and lived by you i would have ****ing whooped her ****ing slutty ass no joke! i cant believe her who the **** does she think she is talking to you like that so cruel and mean and harsh! shes ****ing crazy i hope she finds a guy who treats her like complete ****! im so sorry you have been treated horrible let me tell you something that is real and true....there are beautiful girls out there that you will come across if you put your self out there, that want to love you more then themselves no joke...i mean 100 percent dedicated to their man faithful loyal considerate anything you can think of they will be ride or die for their man....i know this is true cause my bf found me and told me he never thought any girls existed like me he thought all pretty girls were about cheated don their man and gold diggers etc... he had nothing but bad experiences before me and so have all my guy friends but it takes a while to find a great girl but they are out there and they will adore you to the fullest and i know you will love it!!!i my opinion on this girl.....shes a ****in dirty whore who you never forced her to come and hangout at your house and have sex with which shes making it seem to make herself feel better....shes a waste of human life and im sure her mom is so proud lol forget her and trust me the next girl you meet has to be 100 times better then her dumb ass anyways!

• Author

haha damn well thank u i have been going out everyweekend and still have yet to find a good girl. but i hope it happens soon cause im not getting any younger im 26

Beautiful Inside

no trust me you will you just have to put yourself out there and be open even though its hard and can be outside of your comfort box but it'll pay off in the end! i think everyone has to experience a bad relationship once in their life that way when they find their one s/o they will appreciate so much more!!!

• Author

its just really weird it kind of feels like we broke up again it as much as i dont want it to it does i mean we literally talked everyday since xmas til about 2 weeks ago..even though she is the one who iniated it all do u thing she is a bit upset as well?

• Author

another day with nothin its not that bad but i just want some answers i kinda miss her the way the convo ended was not cool it was with just her going off last weds sayin what she wanted to say then just hanging up i never got to respond or ask a question thats what is botherin me the most

bkaz, my first suggestion to you is that you should learn how to write and explain yourself in clear, coherent english, not text message. This is a website, not a damn cell phone.

2nd, if you are looking for a good girl, the one you are obessing over is clearly not it, as a "good girl" does not repeatedly contact and / or have sex with someone while at the same time change / refusing to supply a workable phone number.

Move on.

Though this has never happened to me, I can understand the situation. I've had many friends/ co workers go through the same thing. From an outsiders perspective, it's easy for me to say LEAVE HER SORRY ASS , but as you can tell from my post, we dont always see our dysfunctional relationships in the same light that those looking in see them. The more you hang out with her, have sex with her etc, it is just continuing to be intimate. No matter how much u tell yourself that its "just" sex or hanging out- it never will be because u still have feelings for her. I could NEVER , as much as i would be tempted, keep on with my bf like that if we broke up. it would just hurt too damn much. If she is saying she wants no contact with you, take that as your opportunity to NOT have contact with her and live your life! I know how hard that is, frig if we lived in the same town I'd hang out with u right now!

hanging up/ ignoring you shows that she doesnt respect you. you owe it to yourself to find someone that does ;) going after her will just slowly drive u crazy

• Author

this seriously just is not getting better she blockec me on myspace and still nothing over 2 weeks. i feel as if i deserver to have somw of my questions answered i feel as if ther was never closure. she thinks ill just be convienient for her and she can calll when she feels she wants to and that is not right