Carrot's 3 is a magic number party

carrotgirl

carrotgirl

Come one and all to the Carroty party free for all thread. It's night 3 of travel for a certain ducere gagant.

I want a little Saturday night distraction and don't want to go thread-jacking all around! So what's shakin' with everyone tonight?

I have the cocktail du jour - Rum and Code Red. It's deee-licious!

Carrot

• Author
carrotgirl
Well, I dunno... I'm leaving work, what should I buy at the store? You pick the beer.

I'd get the Terminal Gravity IPA. :)

Carrot

What is this thread about? Sorry, I just stumbled in here by accident.

Please tell me this isn't another thread about a bright woman trying to forget her loser...errr I mean flaky...errr I mean non-committal ..uhm her busy, yeah that's it, her busy b/f?

It's not, right?

Phew, so glad. Because for a minute I thought it was. I'm so sick of those. Been there, done that myself and I wish someone would have opened up my eyes in a way that would have made an impact enough on me so that I hadn't wasted 9 effing years of my life.

Anyway, cheers!

:lmao: Someday Touche, we're going to have to get together and do this for real!

You, me and Tri honey! YES! :love:

LikeCharlotte

Cheers! I'm doing a good job of forgetting tonight. Lots of vodka and cranberry. :bunny:

• Author
carrotgirl

LC, I'm strictly a less than 2 drink date (or bad things happen) though 3 being the magic number and all, I'm willing to pour this glass of liquid fog inta 3 glasses!

Touche, so far I've avoided texting any Giant Douches (because I would never ever be tempted to log headers and geo-map his activity! Moi? No! But only because that would require turning at least one device on).

I haven't been putting on all of my makeup, including every color of eyeshadow and I haven't cut my own hair. I haven't even hit the spuds tonight.

I'm feeling rather buzzily superior. :)

Carrot