He's going to dump her, what should I do?

Alexandré

OK a few weeks ago I learned that this girl I had always kindof liked recently had a crush on me but didnt think I liked her and thinks I'm hot. And I started flirting with her alot more, but I didn't go any furthur because I learned that this guy I know was moving in on her and that they already had a date and had fooled around a bit, and I didnt want to potentially cause any drama.

Well I learned like two days ago that the dude doesnt really like her and apparently is in it just for some action. So theyre probably not going to last too long. So if I still want her, what should I do to ensure that I am her top choice when he dumps her? Should I just keep on flirting and talking to her?

How long has she been seeing him?

Don't be the rebound. DO NOT be the rebound. Just play it safe. Give it a few weeks after they break up.

I would be her friend. What is wrong with that? I mean, you dont have to jump on her and kiss her just to get her attention. Be there for her. Listen to her. Just be her friend.

There is time for other stuff, dont push it.

• Author
How long has she been seeing him?

Somewhere around 4 weeks.

I'm not going to just jump on her, because she learned that I did indeed like her after she started going out with this guy, and when things end between them I wouldnt be surprised if she came to me :cool: because I know I am better on most fronts than this guy is, lol. Not to sound cocky. :p