One ? for the guys...breast size? what's ideal?

Ok guys I have always been curious about this one...some men are boob guys and some booty...but I wanna know from those of you who are boob guys what is your ideal size?

alexlakeman

I can't tell you what numerical size, but something that when has shape through a sexy blouse, something that doesn't flatten out like an ironing board when she is lieing down flat... I am a breast man, so it is important to me.

A freind said my gf's tits are a tad too big, I find them very nice.. they are the ideal #, based on what I've read but can't remember it, lol

Women have it sooooooo easy, they can just get a boob job, if they are not happy, us men, can't get a p.nis extention so easilly, lol, not that anyone has complained directly to me, lol

My favortie size is not too big, but definately not small. I would say i like the bigger end of the B cup the best, and the smaller end of the C cup.

I hate big nipples, though.

38C... :)v:)

You do realize that the letter refers to the size of the breast, and the number is the band size (the width of the ribcage below the breasts)... someone with a 38 band size would probably be overweight or built like The Hulk...

Most guys don't know that. If you want a swimsuit model type (slender with nice ripe breasts), you probably want to shoot for a 32 or 34C.

I've toyed with the idea of getting implants.

I have those. 34 large C. I've definitely gotten more compliments on my body since I got them. They're womanly but not too extreme.

I love breasts... Alot... and shape is far more important then size... obviously size matters but shape is far more important

I have those. 34 large C. I've definitely gotten more compliments on my body since I got them. They're womanly but not too extreme.

How painful was it?

How painful was it?

Not bad at all. They send you home with painkillers and a constricting bra, so that helps. Also, I got them over the muscle, which is supposed to hurt less.

The bad part is I can no longer sleep on my stomach because it's uncomfortable, and also I lost sensation in my entire breasts.

I KNEW my fiance was lying:p

HAHA! My ex and all his friends used to have this saying: "More than a handful's a waste."

Then a few years later I showed up with new boobs, and they were all like, "Hot damn!" So I asked my ex, "What ever happened to 'more than a handful's a waste'?" And he said, "Oh, that's just something we say so we don't have to pay for them!" LOLOL

• Author

I've got natural 34 D's and I have to say I love them...so does my BF who never realize their size till we got naked lol I don't like showing much cleavage i find it a bit trashy when you have big ones

If you want a swimsuit model type (slender with nice ripe breasts), you probably want to shoot for a 32 or 34C.

no i want to shoot all over a pair of 38Cs

no i want to shoot all over a pair of 38Cs

I take it you're into heavier women?

I've toyed with the idea of getting implants.

Please please.. don't.. I have never yet seen 'nice natural' fake boobs.. even most men dislike fake boobs...

Better be smaller and natural than large and fake.. it's tacky IMO :o

• Author
Please please.. don't.. I have never yet seen 'nice natural' fake boobs.. even most men dislike fake boobs...

I've seen some great work dreamer do what makes you happy...and L60 Plenty of man love fakes too but that's a whole other thread to start;)

I take it you're into heavier women?

my last gf had 38Cs and was a size 6....all natural baby, all natural

• Author
:confused::confused:

TMI!!

I have to agree..way TMI...this is about size not what you want to do with them...lets refocus on th post lol

I've seen some great work dreamer do what makes you happy...and L60 Plenty of man love fakes too but that's a whole other thread to start;)

I have never ever heard of a man who liked fake boobs.. most guys even make fun of them.. :o

I don't want to be HUGE. I just want to have normal sized boobs lol. I'm barely a 34b - I used to be a full b... however... my weight used to go up and down, well the last time it went down, my boobs got smaller (as if I wasn't small enough). I'd like my body better if they were bigger.

That makes no sense at all! I'm a size 6 and 120 pounds, and my band size is 34. Like Birdy said, it's going around your body, not your cup size.

Then she either had an abnormally wide ribcage or was wearing the wrong band size, lol.

I have never ever heard of a man who liked fake boobs.. most guys even make fun of them..

Lies. They say that to sound like "nice guys". I know from experience which I won't go into. The order of preference for the majority of guys goes like this:

1)Large, shapely, nice-feeling natural breasts

2)Fake, shapely, nice-feeling breasts (in a reasonable size)

3)Small, shapely, nice-feeling natural breasts

4)Large, kinda wobbly natural breasts

5)Fake, slightly misshapen/odd-feeling breasts (in a reasonable size)

6)Small, saggy natural breasts

7)Utterly flat breasts

8)Abnormally humongous fake breasts.

That makes no sense at all! I'm a size 6 and 120 pounds, and my band size is 34. Like Birdy said, it's going around your body, not your cup size.

Duh. Alpha is confused, lol.