Feeling vulnerable

ok i'm sure i'm going to get shot down in flames for this but here goes.

Life has been a bit stressful lately (work related issues)

Also i've been pretty good handling my MM problem. Though nothing has really happened apart from that hug from ages ago. Our interactions have been very brief. So i was doing ok. As we can't completely avoid each other thought i was doing pretty well.

Anyway a few things have concerned me. Used to see him early in the morning maybe once a week or so (we work different shifts not for the same company).

Anyway he hadn't been on this train for the best part of a year. When i told him that my hours may be changing and he wouldn't see much of me anymore.

1. He passed a comment saying i'd still pop in and that he works all hours

2. the following day he got on the same train as me

3. later that day after seeing him a few times in a couple of days he joked that people will begin to talk about us.

When i last saw him and i feel bad for this as we departed saying our goodbyes i was looking at him in the eye, shouldn't i know. And he gave a half smile.

I know what i'm doing is wrong i am quite sensible and know that if anything were to happen they'd be no winners and that if he were to cheat with me he'd cheat on me.

I'm hoping that i get this new shift because it means i'll probably see less of him and anytime we do see each other there would be other people around.

I know what i'm doing is wrong i am quite sensible and know that if anything were to happen they'd be no winners and that if he were to cheat with me he'd cheat on me.

You've already answered your own question. You know he's bad for you. You know he's unreliable and dishonest. You know you could never trust him.

Focus on your new shift and create a content, healthy life for yourself sans any thoughts of him. Don't look back.

• Author

I know you're right JD, but sometimes i'm drawn to him i can't help myself, then i tell myself off afterwards, so many times i've felt i've crossed a line but he never seems to discourage me.

Hence i come here and read and when feelong low may often post.

I can totally understand to being drawn to someone and feeling like you have no control over it. But the thing is, you do have control. You just have to exert that control. The more you give in, the weaker you become. Please trust me on this.

I can totally understand to being drawn to someone and feeling like you have no control over it. But the thing is, you do have control. You just have to exert that control. The more you give in, the weaker you become. Please trust me on this.

That's a good point.