TEEN...Seduced ? Manipulated ? or was just dump??

...well, I am not sure if this is going to help or not...but after reading some of the treads and stories....I think I may get some good advices from caring hearts and thoughtful minds.

I was a teen, 18, who was in my last year in highschool. I was a brilliant student. Dating, going out, and guys was all out of my pictures. I'd had couple of crushes in life, but never took it really seriously.

Guys did ask me out, but I turned all of them down due to my goals in life.

Then one night, this guy added me on msn. I knew him for such a long long time. We talked casually when we saw each other on the roads. We lived in the same town and he was a married guy.

He married at a very young age, LOVE MARRIAGE..a run-away more like, around 18. He is now 26 and has two children and a very beautiful wife.

He's a business man who works very hard for living. He has his own mortagage and he is a very romantic and a great sweet talker.

Anyways..he added me an year ago now, and started talking to me. He was very funny, so I liked his sense of humour and started talking.

He'd always say, oh that he missed marrying me. He should of married me. He'd tell me problems that happened at his place and that his wife was not suited.

We talked a lot for two weeks, a lot more than I should of when I think about it now.

He begged me to call him, so I started talking to him on the phone too. Then two weeks later, he says that he loves and that we weren't the first people making this mistake.

I don't know..I kept telling him it was wrong..but at the end...by his sweet talks, kindness and good character...I just fell into it and said, I loved him too.

We started going out...and his wife was pregnant during this moment.

After two days of going out, he asked to sleep with me and I turned him down. I said that I only wanted to sleep with a man that I can marry.

He kept saying, that he was going to leave his wife. He asked me to run away with him. He asked me to marry him etc....

We met atleast every 2-3 weeks. He always brought up sex and I always brought up, marriage.

After 3-4 months, I started realizing some things. He goes out a lot with his friends, who are single, to places to check out girls. Then on his msn, he had a lot of girls and I found out that he exchanges pictures and also flirts with them.

THEN..by his wife who had mentioned to some other lady, I found out that he also had problems at home bcz of this...talking with girls.

When I asked him all this, he sweet talked me out of it.

ALSO....after 8 months of going out, we fought, and i told him to leave me. he wouldn't leave me and ssaid, it was love etc....so i called his wife, and told her, everything...not that we went out..just the fact that he bothered me on msn and he kept asking me these things such as to go out etc...

She flipped, and asked him..and he said....well he did mail me and it was just for teh fun of it..and he todl her that he'd never bother me again.

Then he came back and gave me soem dam excuses for his reasoning to say that to his wife, and started to mail me and bother me again.

We started going out again, and I did have feelings for him..so it was very hard to just avoid.

NOW..it's been an YEAR....and we are going through the same problems. He has time to go out with friends, handle business...but doesn't have the capability to tell his wife what is really going on and fix things up if he really loved me like he said.

He'd always say this and that about divorce, moving etc....but words were easily said than actions.

I've told this guy...I want him out of my life..and I've BEGGED him to leave me alone..but he keeps mailing me always..and bothering me 24/7....

Does he really Love me?

We still didn't have sex or anything...would a player..be really wasting one year of his time..coming after a girl who is not willing to offer him sex?

I called his wife...and his reaction was shock..but he didn't bother yelling at me or anything...what is really going on??

if anyone can help and give any suggestions....i'd be so greatful...thank you