The push that i needed to leave MM

Mizz Layta

I've been with MM for 14 months now and I have contemplated leaving few times but always found myself drawn back as soon as he contacts me. He won't see me outside his work hours so our meetings are usually an hour maximum.

yesterday, I drove to his work to meet as we agreed. I waited for 30 minutes and left since he didn't return any my texts. He send a text an hour later and said he had sent a text ealier to let me know that he couldn't meet anymore to which I didn't receive .I even sent him a screenshot to prove that there was no text delivered at that time. Then he apologized and said he thought he had sent me a text and something had come up at work so he wasn't able to come out to meet. This isn't the first time something like has happen because he won't see me outside his work hours .So at that point I sent him a text telling him that I can't do this anymore.....

So what gave you the final courage to leave your MM

I found evidence that he’d taken another girl out the day after we were together. Waited 2 days for him to text me and got nothing. My heart was so smashed up I couldn’t take it anymore. It wasn’t exactly courage. I just couldn’t take the pain any longer.

CantTakeMySmile
I found evidence that he’d taken another girl out the day after we were together. Waited 2 days for him to text me and got nothing. My heart was so smashed up I couldn’t take it anymore. It wasn’t exactly courage. I just couldn’t take the pain any longer.

But at least you did it! SO, you just ghosted him? how long ago was that?

Dreamwalker17
I've been with MM for 14 months now and I have contemplated leaving few times but always found myself drawn back as soon as he contacts me. He won't see me outside his work hours so our meetings are usually an hour maximum.

yesterday, I drove to his work to meet as we agreed. I waited for 30 minutes and left since he didn't return any my texts. He send a text an hour later and said he had sent a text ealier to let me know that he couldn't meet anymore to which I didn't receive .I even sent him a screenshot to prove that there was no text delivered at that time. Then he apologized and said he thought he had sent me a text and something had come up at work so he wasn't able to come out to meet. This isn't the first time something like has happen because he won't see me outside his work hours .So at that point I sent him a text telling him that I can't do this anymore.....

That was the "sex in the woods" man?

Good for you for finally dumping the idiot.

He was so busy, had sex delivered straight to his door and he couldn't be bothered.

Please respect yourself and get away from this weird situation as far as possible.

But at least you did it! SO, you just ghosted him? how long ago was that?

No, I sent him a text message saying I was done and asking him to delete my number. I also made it clear to him that we weren't friends. That was a little over a year ago. He complied but I don't think he really took it seriously since I'd attempted to end it several times before. We still work in the same building but I go out of my way to avoid him.

Push-Pull. Push-Pull. Push-Pull.

Repeated hundreds of times, again and again and again.

Until I couldn't take the pain anymore and attempted suicide.

Three months after that, he walked in to my house without an announcement and started the same game again despite my begging him to stop.

I thought attempting to kill myself was bad;

Taking those pills and cutting myself--it was nothing compared the pain he inflicted on me.

That's what made me stop.

He still contacted; I never responded.

He complied but I don't think he really took it seriously since I'd attempted to end it several times before. We still work in the same building but I go out of my way to avoid him.

You are absolutely correct about that. He is not going to take you seriously still. Be assured that he will make contact again, just when you think you have made some progress.

Just avoiding him is not going to be enough.

You have made it clear to him that you do not want anything to do with him anymore.

Good for you. Seriously, so many of us are fools and we took so long to realize that.

Next time when he contacts you again, here are two options to consider:

(1) Tell him you'd contact his wife and tell her everything if he ever disrespects you again by contacting you.

(2) Just contact his wife and tell her; she'll take care of the rest and you won't have to worry about him contacting you again.

• Like 2