Should i tell the gf?

So for a month and a half I've been talking to this guy daily, meeting him and so on. He was on a training and he came during weekends to spend them with me. He kept talking about wanting me as his serios long term gf, that he loves me and so on... he told me he recently broke up with his gf (only after i found his ig that was full of pics of her, last pic dating one week before i started talking to him, after i asked about the ig he made it private for a while). I had a nasty feeling about him the whole time but i fell for him so i couldn't go away. He got more and more sexual and less romantic while we were texting, still overly sweet in person tho wich confused me. So eventually i agree to sleep with him. He's acting the same right after but dissapers without a trace after that night... next day he's back together with the gf. Now, she deleted her ig (he was not following it) and made a new one and started posting a crap tone of pics with him, all with lovey-dovey descriptions and comments. He followed the new one. He posted something with her saying "my gf is so good to me i gotta become a real man bla bla I'm sorry love u" and she replayed "bad character lol". He also took of his couple ring a few days after we started talking... and now he has it again.

My question is, did they even break up or maybe they were on a break/fighting and then I was pretty much just a rebound that made him realise he wants her back or maybe for a bit he was even somewhat serious about me and had a change of heart after we slept together (he also only made "our relationship" ofdicial the day before the sex wich might have just been to convince me to do it sincw i didn't want to) or did he use the whole time while he was technically out of town to cheat on her till he was back in town (cuz thats when he came back for good) and lied to my face this whole time? The most suspicious thing is him keeping his social media (and a massaging app where he had a profile pic of her )as a secret from me. But we also were not supposed to meet on that day but 2 days later when he ended up going out with the gf so she wasn't in the plan that week before we met... another thing is him telling me hell fly to his hometown that day wich I'm pretty sure he never did... the app we used to date had only one update from one day before we met and I'm sure he never actually uses it...

To me he was a total jerk for using me and dissapering thats for sure...

I want to tell her about it, later after im healed and i dont need any revange. Because i didn't even try to contact the guy... i didn't nothing and i feel humiliated and obviously want revange, that's why I haven't done it yet. Only one day when the replay wont bother me. But as someone who has been cheated on and told i feel like its the best to know. And clearly this guy is a good liar and not as great as he seems.... she might know about me (but most likely not very detailed) in case they were broken up, she might never belive (i have a pic of us in a bed tho) or she might not even care since she seems blinded...

• Author

Update: she just posted a pic saying: "what happened to me was very traumatic and it will take a long time to heal but I think I'm doing pretty well" maybe it's related?

She won't believe you. Coming from the sidepiece he dumped to remain with her it looks like sour grapes. She may already know or suspect but doesn't need you to rub her nose in it.

Why on earth you would even follow her boggles my mind. Stop inviting more drama into your life. Assume they deserve each other & move on.

Yeah he played you, bad, and from reading MANY stories on here telling the other person doesn't really change a thing, alot of times they don't even believe it.

Go on with your life knowing he will cheat again, again, again and again until one day when everything will catch up to him.

Concentrate on yourself and find out why you allowed your guard to do down and why you allowed him to use you.

I'm not a fan of telling. Not your circus, not your monkeys.

I do hope you feel better soon though. Pamper yourself and find someone worthy of you.

• Like 1
  • Author

I dont follow her but i wish i did before. I belived him that she was his ex. They day he dissapered while still waiting for a replay since we had a date planned i checked his ig... i saw her comment from her new account and looked... and saw what i feared. Also it seems like the girl was suicidal and dealing with depression for a while.

Also it seems like the girl was suicidal and dealing with depression for a while.

Even more reason to stay out of it.

• Like 1