ending it the right way-is there such a thing???

i reacted emotionally and lost my power, i guess there is no winning.

i ended it but on an emotional note.

i dont feel i can take this at the moment.

i have to get over it i know but i am in a bad way and have nothing to replace it with. i didnt realise how much me feeling like i had the control was keeping me from being so depressed.

i think what i wanted to do was just talk like adults and end it amicably but that doesnt work either as he just comes out with rubbish or doesnt actually say anything.

i cant end it the right way.

Grinning Maniac

There is no "right" way to end a relationship. It will hurt someone any way you slice it. The thing that is most important is that you had the courage to actually end it.

Put a rubber band around your wrist. Pull it out 6 inches and SNAP. Do this whenver you feel the need to talk to him, or when you're feeling like sh*t or when you're thinking about your feelings.

Soon enough, you won't even ask yourself the question any more. You're FREE!!!

i havent deleted him yet.

im so scared i will put him back on when i get desperate. i feel likeits better not to delete him, then i wont feel so scared and weak also i wont give him the complete impression that i want a reaction, also i dont want him to think i feel THAT strongly about it, i feel that this is better somehow

im sure some people will disagree, h£ll i'll probably disagree myself

"i ended it but on an emotional note"

thats OK you did it right?

"i don't feel i can take this at the moment."

you can take this choose to ,if you sit around feeling sorry for yourself you'll get nowhere but back with him stop it.

"have to get over it i know but i am in a bad way and have nothing to replace it with. i didn't realize how much me feeling like i had the control was keeping me from being so depressed."

what did you have control over you were dealing with a mm I've been there &you control nothing its when its convenient for him .

"i cant end it the right way"

maybe that was the right way,let it go...

if you sit around replaying it,you will go crazy let it go.

you will find someone else one day take this as a lesson do you like feeling this way?i hope not

you say you have other problems focus on solutions for those things not him you are valuable realize this ,when you look back on past relationships didn't it hurt to let go?

now looking back was it such a big deal ?you've loved or cared about men before you will again,and i totally understand where your coming from but enough is enough dust yourself off ,I'm sure you've cried it out ,do things that you enjoy ,just let go ,stop being lazy (by staying )you've read these posts do you see any good out of these situations?

good luck start putting all this thought &effort you put into him into you.

Originally posted by lynnered

stay away from those cookies!!

She might turn into another poster! Put that cookie down! LEAF, that means you too!