I didn't even think about him yesterday!

GreySkyMorning

Well, what a difference. I was just sitting here watching tv and it dawned on me that I didn't think about him one time even yesterday. Oh happy day! :cool:

• Like 12

Wow, congrats! I can't imagine getting to that point. I have gotten to the point of not pining constantly, and even feeling annoyed with him quite often. I look forward to getting my life back and not thinking about him at all,though.

How much time did it take you?

• Like 2
  • Author
GreySkyMorning
Wow, congrats! I can't imagine getting to that point. I have gotten to the point of not pining constantly, and even feeling annoyed with him quite often. I look forward to getting my life back and not thinking about him at all,though.

How much time did it take you?

Dday was March 5, 2013. We went complete NC on March 22, 2014.

I remember thinking while in the affair that I couldn't bear a day without talking to him. I would break down at the thought of not seeing him again. I'd come in here and read about people going for months of NC and cry at even the thought.

Now, I'm thankful he stays gone. It's the best thing he's ever done for me.

I was with my boyfriend yesterday. He stopped at the gas station and I stayed in the truck while he went inside. I was watching him through the window while he was standing in line. He turned around and looked at me with a huge grin on his face. It hit me how much I love him, really hit me. I actually started crying to myself. THIS is what real love is. I though it was real with xMM. But, this is it.

I don't think I belong on this forum anymore. I'm not the OW anymore. I never want to be again.

• Like 9

I am so with you on the never getting over the every second texting/talking and not being able to shut my mind off. As soon as I open my eyes he is who I am thinking about. I can't stand it, hope it stops soooooon.

I remember thinking while in the affair that I couldn't bear a day without talking to him. I would break down at the thought of not seeing him again. I'd come in here and read about people going for months of NC and cry at even the thought.

I was with my boyfriend yesterday. He stopped at the gas station and I stayed in the truck while he went inside. I was watching him through the window while he was standing in line. He turned around and looked at me with a huge grin on his face. It hit me how much I love him, really hit me. I actually started crying to myself. THIS is what real love is. I though it was real with xMM. But, this is it.

I don't think I belong on this forum anymore. I'm not the OW anymore. I never want to be again.

I am so happy for you! I still struggle with mood swings that I told you about. Sometimes I feel that I love and appreciate my new single bf and sometimes - out of the blue - I start missing and longing for exMM. It's like an illness seriously! Thanks God he stayes silent by now. Sometimes I feel like if he came back I would have told him to go away without a problem, sometimes I feel like if he did I would run to him immediately....

• Like 1

I'm thrilled for you.

And your presence here can help others to see there IS life after an affair...a very good, loving and happy life!

• Like 2

GreySky, I have always enjoyed your clear thinking posts. I hope u will stick around as a professor emeritus of sorts. And I am happy for your Aha moment. I remember when I first realized I went a whole day without a single thought of him. I'm up to days at a time now. And when I do, I just cringe and throw up a little bit in my mouth : @