I am still sleeping with my X

I am not proud of the fact that I am still sleeping with my X bf...this internal weakness is truly my downfall....

I know without a doubt that we no longer have a committed relationship and he has moved on with his life but BECAUSE he KNOWS that I still have feelings ( wish I could make them dissapear ) he uses this as Free Sex I guess because there is not talk of a Future...just hangning out...having fun and having sex.

This is not what I wanted and its been a painful amount of months since he said he needed space. ..

I have done a wealth of self discovery about my life ( and have many projects of self help ahead of me to find my balance in life ) and this one issue haunts me because he calls and acts sweet and extremely loving ( still feelings left ?) or am I on STANDBY until he finds another girl ? All these questions are so SIMPLE to answer but not SIMPLE to follow. When you are drowning in a pool you just want someone to pull you out....

Shame on me....

I do want you to know that I have done MANY of the suggestion here including NO CONTACT for 2 months and low and behold he calls me and starts this up again/ So what is he DOING ? FRee Sex ? Attention ? Wants me back ? Ego boosting ? A true Mind Fu**ing with out any grease ?

Help me out guys

I know what to do but he plays with my heart....

Thanks

The_Analyzer

No one is making you sleep with him but you. You are allowing this to happen. I understand if you still have feelings and all that. However, it doesn't sound like he is wanting it to go any further as far as getting back together or a future. Stop allowing yourself to be used. Tell him you're no longer willing to put out for him since you all are not in a relationship anymore. You need to move on and find someone that is willing to be in a meaningful relationship. You need to be the one that puts your foot down, because he wont. He is getting what he wants. Good luck.