go with my mind or my heart

swtnsxy20041

well I am just going crazy........My MM said to me today that he is greatful to me cause I dont say anything to anybody. And that I could f**k him really bad with his family and his job. I dont say anything cause I love him and dont want to cause him pain in any way. But I want to be with him. My need for him grows stronger everyday. And he tells me he loves me but I cant say it back cause it seems to soon but I do love him. I think about him all the time. He told me that I would be moving in with him today..........how does he know that? Should I just back off or let my heart lead me??????????

whichwayisup

Are there any children involved in this situation too? Just curious.

Be very careful though...Keep your guard up abit because from what you said he seems to know he has it good both ways...Has his cake and is eating it too.

WWIU

swtnsxy20041

Don't trust your heart OR your head - trust your gut!!! The fact that you even posted on Love Shack means your gut is telling you to run as fast as you can in the opposite direction from this guy.

He sounds like a user and a loser. Set your sights on better things. There are lots of nice guys out there. He'll come along just when you least expect it and he won't have a wife and kids.

Hang in there. I'm rooting for you!!