need to know hubby and girlfriends phone code

justneedtoknow

Hi everyone I am new here,but I have a question that is driving me insane!! what does

BYNSQUARED--mean my husband said this to his "friend" on his private phone with her and I can't for the life of me figure it out he said it meant "bust your balls now" because they tell jokes all the time like "friends" do but please it was a very serious sounding bynsquared!! and a phone I just happened to find not his reg. phone but their private phone. I just recently found out that her and her spouse are "swingers" could it have something to do with that? any answers would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks in advance

justneedtoknow-----

Bring Your N----- N------

New Nightgown?

Next Nerd?

Nice Nipples?

Not sure from here.

• Author
justneedtoknow

I kind of thought about that one too, but when you swing isn't it couples or doesn't it matter because he would Never get me to do that. so would it be just the three of them? I really want to find out and call him on this one.

:confused: thanks again

justneedtoknow

befuddled11

I'mc onfused.....in the subject line of your post, you refer to this "Friend" as your husband's "girlfriend." So you speak of this "private phone" he speaks with her on.

Nevermind the "bynsquared" thing.....the bigger question is:

1) Why are you remaining married to a husband that has a girlfriend?

2) Why are you tolerating your husband communication, on a 'private phone' with some chick you say is his girlfriend?

PS..I did a search online, couldn't find anything about "bynsquared." Are you sure you're spelling it right? If it's something you "heard", how do you know how it's really spelled? Could be "bin2" or "byn2" ??

Originally posted by justneedtoknow

I kind of thought about that one too, but when you swing isn't it couples or doesn't it matter because he would Never get me to do that. so would it be just the three of them? I really want to find out and call him on this one.

:confused: thanks again

justneedtoknow

I have no idea what that phone code could mean, but as far as swinging goes it does not necessarily involve two couples for swapping. I had a girlfriend whose mother and mother's fiance were swingers. I stumbled upon one of their personal ads once, and they were looking for couples or singles wanting to have fun with both, or just one of them.

I am at a loss for how to rephrase "...girlfriend whose mother and mother's fiance..." to make it more clear at this late hour.

• Author
justneedtoknow

Hi Befuddeled,

Well I do believe that staying with someone is a very personal decision, within our 21 year marriage their have been many times I thought of leaving and looking back am glad I stayed. I love my husband, but I do have to decide what I am willing to take and what I am not, but then again it's a feeling of whats right for me. I started dating him before i could drive (just turned 16)he was 17 we are 42 now and have a huge history together. I never had very good self esteem and he knew that he has been a player since the begining of time (the apple does not fall far the tree)he was raised in that same atmosphere--soooo for a long time I told myself thats all he knows and things will change----and they did on and off --we lived behind his family which did us in for a long time because he never got away from the oddness of his family. However as we got older things did get better we kind of grew up together--but he is a HUGE HUGE flirt he is very muscular (by nature) he doesn't need to work out--he also is extremly smart and cute and soft and warm--and a flirt and stubborn and unreliable,and a liar--and as with everything else in his life he has perfected this trait--but i have also perfected figuring him out--the difference now is I am making him admit itand of all things in his life the one thing he has a very very hard time doing is admitting to his lies--out loud--to me,this time will be the first time I will do it correctly get all my ducks in a row first real proof--phone records--I have even invested in a gps covert tracker--he will tell me the truth for once in our entire 26 years together and then I will make my decision. Our kids are older now but if we go our seperate ways their will be nothing for them for college now you may say what about my happiness seeing my kids go in the right direction in life does make me happy and for the most part he also makes me happy. I have told my kids (18 yearold son, 15 year old dauaghter,and 12 year old daughter) you need to be someone BEFORE you find someone you need to be happy with yourself before you can be happy or make someone else happy--they have seen alot of my pain now that they are older they also know where alot of this pain is coming from--they have also seen alot of love from us. So if I have given nothing else back in this life I hope my kids have wonderful self esteem and compassion so they can tell a guy or girl from the very begining I don't deserve lies and heartach all the time--love is not perfect every relationship has its problems-we just need to decide what we can or cannot take!!

As you see I have put alot of thought into this--

On with this woman--I knew her before my husband she would always be at another friends house on weekends with her hubby(who does not pay her one iota of attention ever)and two other couples two of the women I went to school with but not this one, anyway I had had a few strawberry daqueries tha night and called my husband to come pick me up (i never drink and drive I barely drink...........) so he came over and everyone was talking and with in a half hour she said she would come up to his work since she knew where it was and have lunch with him,now I watched as this all unfolded and he truely had nothing to do with it--it was her, at some point she did have lunch with him she told her friends she wanted to wear something sexy but didn't know what he does maintenance at a huge steel plant so he is filthy and it's not clean yayayay--she then got his cell phone number from someone and so the story goes,my husband has bowled for years she decided to take up bowling he has golfed for years she decided to take up golf and make my husband her coach I was on the fence for awhile deciding what was going on because as far as I knew her hubby and the other two couples were always around. But you know that feeling when somethings wrong so I started looking at his cell phone and sure enough one number was hers just a few times but enough since he is tooooo busy to talk to me during the day !! So first I confronted him and he said she was just setting up golf times with everyone--then I asked her about it and shewas like oh please we are like brother and sister crap blah blah blah she talks to men better then women, **** I really hate when women say that because it's such a crock it's because men feel bad for them and women don't,(I have a sister like that she is alone and will probably die alone because after awhile they don't feel bad for you anymore and you need to go on to some one else,but thats a whole other story)anyway one day I couldn't find his phone i was stillchecking but found another phone just for the two of them my biggest mistake was confronting him right away but his meesage was "hi darlin leave me a message and i'll call you back and BYNsquared the phone is gone I thought the realtionship has stopped I believe it did for awhile but it's starting again and this time the whole truth will come out if it's the last thing I do--

justneedtoknow

Swingers can get with another couple or just another person. If you ever goto a swinger's club you'll see both. Why do you need proof to show him before making your decision? If you haven't made the decision now to leave him, you probably never will. You are just using delay tactics to make yourself feel better. Its alot easier living a single life, then in a life with someone who can't trust.

Fedup&givingup

Jmargel,

I am going to chant your last line to myself EVERY freakin' day!!!! That is SOOO true. I crave the day that I don't have to live like this.