HELP!!!: I'm Crushing on my Married Man's Younger Brother

Most of you probably read my first thread about how I am involved with a married man. Recently, he filed for divorce. Most of you all must probably assume that is what I wanted all along. Which for the most part I did. I was caught up in this romance-making it seem like a fairy-tale. As most other people in my situation know-it's not even close to that. I care alot about him, I really do. But sometimes it's just to hard. I'm tired of all the things that make me come second in his life. I get the leftovers of what his wife already had. I'm tired of him canceling our plans either because of work or because he claims he depressed. He canceled our plans on Friday night. And that is where the trouble begins, hence my new thread.

I took the time to look extra nice Friday night. I was all excited about seeing him because with school and work our schedules collide-I hadn't seen him all week. I called his cell and he didn't answer. I saw his brother in town and I stopped to talk to him. I sat in his truck and unloaded all of what I felt. He told me to call his house because he knew he was home, so I did and he didn't answer. He told me to jump in with him and just cruise. We talked and stuff. Finally he called his brother's house and he picks up the phone. I was angry because he wuldn't answer when I called. Only after he tells him to call me, he does. He calls me and tells me that he's sorry-that he does not want to hurt me-the typical BS I have been growing to hate. All this talk about him being depressed. I told him to stay home because I was going to go home anyway. Which was a lie. I stayed out with his brother almost 4:00 in the morning. He would be so angry that I went out with his brother. So we both decided to keep it on the low. The problem is we both had too much fun together. There was no kind of sexual incounters between the two of us. We just simply had fun together. The thing is he told me that he really liked me for a long time. We used to double date together when he had a girlfriend. The worst part is I was feeling the same attraction he was. I just felt so free with him. He's so layed back. He's a little bit younger than me but we really connected. I just felt happy in a very simple way. The thing is I was never confused before. I knew that I WANTED to be with my MM after the divorce. I knew that I was in love with him: that he was "the one." Now I'm not so sure. I was only with his brother for one night and it totally changed the way I felt about EVERYTHING which makes me wonder if my feelings were sincere. I would say now that they are questionable.

Ever since Friday night I have been doing some real soul-searching within myself. I have to figure out what I REALLY want very soon. The real problem is that it's his BROTHER. Not only am I in the process of being a "home-wrecker," now I am getting inbetween two brothers. I feel like a horrible person. But the thing that bothers me is this: if I would have never met up with his brother Friday night, if I would have went home like I said I was-I would have never felt this confusion. To me that kinda means that I would have never discovered the feelings I was blocking all along. I'm not in the habit of getting inbetween two brothers. And I'm not even sure yet if I want to. But I do feel a definite attraction to his brother. And the truth is I'm not sure that I want to be with my MM anymore. The fact that he's getting a divorce doesn't change the way I feel. His constant bouts of depression make me wonder if he really wants to get a divorce at all. Why it had to be his brother I'll never know. But I really would like some advice.

Umm I only read part of your post, but I have a feeling I'll be seeing you on Jerry Springer. Break all ties with this family.

The real problem is that it's his BROTHER. Not only am I in the process of being a "home-wrecker," now I am getting inbetween two brothers. I feel like a horrible person. But the thing that bothers me is this: if I would have never met up with his brother Friday night, if I would have went home like I said I was-I would have never felt this confusion. To me that kinda means that I would have never discovered the feelings I was blocking all along

crystal21......it's not a good idea to be with either one of them..This could lead to some serious trouble, more than you would want to handle..A depressed soon to be divorced , soon to be your ex-lover and his brother soon to be your new lover and his ex-brother..

ew........ really bad Karma.. :( ......... 86 the entire clan and find yourself a single man... :)