Where is everyone?

Ok...look out I've been thinking...and that's dangerous...

I've been noticing a lot more lately that EVERYTHING is all about A's and Infidelity...it seems like every "crime" show I watch on TV...48 hours...dateline...all the shows on the ID channel...even most of the dramatized fictional crime shows on regular channels...at some point before the 60 min show is over I can garuntee you that the cause of the crime...Infidelity...

There are soooooo many songs on the radio about A's...almost every song Adele sings...almost every song Sarah Bareilles sings...and geez that song "Stay" by Sugarland...that's the worst...and I could list a thousand more...It's crazy...

And Everytime someone tells me about somebody's M woes...my first reaction?...he/she has a boyfriend/girlfriend...and guess what?...I'm almost always right...

Then I look here on the LS forums (and others)...and at any given moment there's 300-400 people or less "viewing" the forums on M, OW/OM, Infidelity...and I'm sure I can safely then people in "wonderful" A's or BS's who haven't had a dday aren't posting or reading here...I know I wasn't when everything was "good"...

So...if 40-60% of M/W "admit" to Infidelity (more like 60-80 if cheaters weren't liars)...and only 3% of these A's turn out to b "wonderful"...WTH are all these people?...are we the only <500 people out of 40-60% of the married population of the world who are so negatively affected by the fall out of this shyte that we still feel the need to look for support on Internet forums for months and years after the fact?...no offense to anyone...I'm including myself in that generalization for sure...and I really really appreciate being here...but why do I feel so alone when apparently I should have more company than I can stand?...am I just crazy?...

Thoughts?

Fabian Montenegro

My thoughts?

You need to relax.

Take a break from LS for a couple of weeks.

Also, merry Christmas (or Christmas eve) everyone.

I think the cheating board aka The Other Man/Woman board and the breakup board are the worst on LS and I usually avoid them. If I hear all the stories how the posters got treated by their (ex-)partners I want to :sick: They are just not a good basis when you are looking for a relationship.