I was the other man and it really sucked!

A mutual friend introduced me to a woman I found very attractive and after a couple of dates we became lovers. I found out she was married but she told me the usual line that she and her husband were separating and, being young and stupid and very much infatuated with her, I believed her.

I honestly don't know what her relationship was with her husband, I picked her up at her house several times and met her kids......

After some fits and starts there came a night when things didn't work well (OK, I'll admit it, premature ejaculation and I was unable to perform again that night so no orgasm for her.)

That was the last time I saw her! She called me on and off for a year or so but we never got together again although I certainly wanted to.

I gradually recovered but it took about a year before I finally realized I was nothing but sex to her and probably one of several lovers she was stringing along.

What a strange affair! I was in a role usually reserved for women having affairs with serial cheating married men......

I'm wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience?

strawberrysprinkles

Why couldn't you have given her an orgasm another way? Sorry, I can't say much about your sitch, but that part struck me as odd.

Edited by strawberrysprinkles