This Makes No Sense!

MM suprised me Monday and stopped by for a few minutes on his lunch break....something he never does. It was a wonderful few minutes...we just chatted and hugged a little. It was a very emotional few minutes for the both of us because we havent seen each other lately. He asked what I was doing the next day and I said I really didnt have plans and he asked if he could come over to spend some time with me....of couse I said yes!

I postponed everything I had planned and could hardly sleep that night from the anticipation.....needless to say he didnt show up and hasnt even called me! I am so angry right now! I know that he is ok because I seen him this a.m. the usual time that we take the kids to school. He has never stood me up! He knows that I have been going through a really rough time in the relationship I am in and for him to hurt me like this is just unreal to me!

I have been over the entire time we were together Monday with a fine tooth comb and cant figure out why he would do this other than maybe we where sharing too many feelings.....he isnt usually as open and affectionate as he was that day. Could he be feeling too close and be pulling back? How do I make sure this doesnt continue to happen to me....I dont have time to wait around on someone who doesnt even value my time or value me as a person with feelings.

Please any advise would be greatly appreciated.