Husband is having online infidelity

I found out that my husband of 20 years has been cheating on me "online". My husband is often away to work and I have been busy pursuing my career so there were times when we couldn't see each other, although we made it sure that we will try to go home as much as we can.

I noticed some changes on my husband so I decided to investigate more about. And so it turned out that he's been visiting a lot of cam sites and talking to different cam models - whom he often give his money to. Although it hurts to see their conversation; I understand that my husband just needed to relieve himself (which these girls often failed to do for him). Now that's okay and all. But then there was this girl whom he started chatting more than the others. Although I am pretty sure that they weren't really serious with each other (at first) they started to play the role of lovers: She became his girlfriend). But of course that doesn't mean he doesn't visit or talk to other girls as well. However as time goes by, my husband slowly lose interest in visiting cam sites and doesn't talk to a lot of girls as he used to and just stick with her. They have been chatting for 5 years.

And that's how I noticed the changes in my husband. He's always on his phone even when we are around, even when there are occasion or party in the house I noticed that he's always using his phone, taking photos but never posted them on his FB.

It turned out that he was chatting with her and he was showing those things to her. He sent her pictures and do live cam just because she wanted to see it. Turned out that he told her that he's divorced and when the "girlfriend" saw my picture with him and our family, he said that I am his sister.

He talked about the addiction problem of our child. Showed her pictures of our grandchildren. He shared her almost everything except about me.

He's tired of the problems that our child is caushing but never get tired of her attitude. God, she's the most demanding and hot headed girl I have ever seen. She often "break up" with him and he always try to fix it.

Of course they do exchanged of "I love you's" although I do not really think much of it since he said that to other girls before as well. He's saying he's "in love with her" though and wanted to be with her and spent the rest of his life with her. He never said that to her before but he's saying it now to her. He was even thinking of meeting her.

I confronted him about it and he denied it. He stopped using his cp whenever I am around and been very careful. So the impatient gf got angry and broke up with him; they got into a big argument this time and he didn't contact her to talk or fix it. She tried to fix it this time but he's not talking. But then I found out that he saved the new number she's using on his contacts. And now they are back talking again.

Should I be worried about it? I mean it's just online and he never met her. I confronted him about it and he starts to ignore her around me but he kept in touched with her when I'm not around.

Yes, you should be worried!

He’s totally connected with this fantasy gal.

Make him live completely without his phone for several months - to see if he attempts to emotionally reconnect with YOU - his wife! The one he denied having...

And if he won’t - divorce him! He’s not acting like a husband should and you deserve better!!!

• Like 1
Should I be worried about it?

Infidelity is infidelity, of course you should be worried.

Are you sure he's not sending her money or paying her bills?

Mr. Lucky

• Like 2
  • Author
Yes, you should be worried!

He’s totally connected with this fantasy gal.

Make him live completely without his phone for several months - to see if he attempts to emotionally reconnect with YOU - his wife! The one he denied having...

I already did asked him not to contact her again after I confronted him about it hence why he wasn't able to talk to her properly even though she was getting angry, breaking up with him and begging him not to leave. She wanted to talk and asked for explanation but he couldn't because I was around.

My husband doesn't know that I am still stalking him with this.

So he said he won't talk to her and that's what he's been trying to do despite all of her messages but I am not always with him so he still managed to send her one line messages telling her to give her time. I am trying to be home as much as I can and be home early and spend time with him. But he still secretly try to say good night to her and talk to her when he's at work and I'm not around.

Divorce isn't as easy as that. It will take a whole lot mess because of our close family ties, depressed son who tried to end his life after his partner left him for another man and so on. Which is why I am asking if this is something I should be worried about.

• Author
Infidelity is infidelity, of course you should be worried.

Are you sure he's not sending her money or paying her bills?

Mr. Lucky

Not really sure what she's doing with the money he's sending her. All I know is that he's sending her every month and whenever she needed them.

Divorce isn't as easy as that. It will take a whole lot mess because of our close family ties, depressed son who tried to end his life after his partner left him for another man and so on. Which is why I am asking if this is something I should be worried about.

That's really up to you. If having an emotionally unfaithful spouse who spends your joint income on another woman is offset by the benefits of staying together, then so be it. It's a calculation only you can make...

Mr. Lucky

I already did asked him not to contact her again after I confronted him about it hence why he wasn't able to talk to her properly even though she was getting angry, breaking up with him and begging him not to leave. She wanted to talk and asked for explanation but he couldn't because I was around.

My husband doesn't know that I am still stalking him with this.

So he said he won't talk to her and that's what he's been trying to do despite all of her messages but I am not always with him so he still managed to send her one line messages telling her to give her time. I am trying to be home as much as I can and be home early and spend time with him. But he still secretly try to say good night to her and talk to her when he's at work and I'm not around.

But he has no intention of honoring you and the marriage.

And any time away he’s communicating with her.

He’s not committed to you - he’s making a mockery of your marriage and he’s sending HER the money that should be for the family!

File for divorce, that way he gets a clear message about the harm he’s done to you!

And divorce isn’t THAT hard - people do it all the time!

You file - serve - and wait to compromise at the end...after making obscene demands initially.

It may take a little time - but believe me - the peace of mind is worth it when someone has been betraying you.

• Like 1