I went where I shouldn't have

HurtOfGlass

HurtOfGlass

This is another shameful post from me:

One friend of mine who knows about my brothel-going episode was pestering me for someday to take him to the brothel I used to visit. So I took him yesterday and send him in a room with a woman. I sat in the lobby. The other women and madam of the establishment were teasing me. I constantly said not interested.. Then they told if not any prostitutes how about some dance show.

I got tempted.

After my friend came out, he too was excited about seeing a half-naked dance show.

I spent some money on the women who were dancing.

Now I am feeling extremely bad and angry with myself for this...

The problem is you're focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don't mean to be rude but people like you I really pity. So maybe you could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Go NC on friend and good luck.

• Like 1
AnotherSadSong

I personally do not think you should be in any relationship much less an engagement. There may be pressures by the family, it is arranged. But there is a huge lot of life---beyond the engagement--- once the fun of ceremony ends and I do not see Mr. Faithful appearing and remaining.

You engage with prostitutes which means you have very little respect for women. I read were you treated them with disrespect on top of that disrespect. These women have many problems and put themselves at great risk and are abused and treated as dirt which only furthers their spiral into despair.

You will not have any healthy relationships with women if you see them as objects, and pick and choose who is a whore and who is not a whore worthy of not being abused. The abuse will not marginalize and it will extend to the fiancée. (I read where you thought you were better than the prostitutes and treated them badly) You were in the same room and you were buying their services. I do not see one being better than the other.

• Like 6
autumnnight
I didn't have sex with anybody. Only watched the dance and paid the money.

Be sure to tell her that. I sure she'll see it exactly the same way....:rolleyes:

• Like 8
whichwayisup
This is another shameful post from me:

One friend of mine who knows about my brothel-going episode was pestering me for someday to take him to the brothel I used to visit. So I took him yesterday and send him in a room with a woman. I sat in the lobby. The other women and madam of the establishment were teasing me. I constantly said not interested.. Then they told if not any prostitutes how about some dance show.

I got tempted.

After my friend came out, he too was excited about seeing a half-naked dance show.

I spent some money on the women who were dancing.

Now I am feeling extremely bad and angry with myself for this...

You let your friend talk you into going, he is a grown man and should gone on his own, he didn't need you to hold his hand. Then, since you were there, you got tempted...And had to spend money on seeing them dance.

Not sure why you need this in your life? Why not just stop going.

AnotherSadSong
Hope you're going to tell your lovely new fiancé that youve cheated on her.

It is in all probability he has not. I have not read that many here do themselves so I am sure he will not fess up.

davidromero43

You watched some girls dance. No big deal. Let her go see Magic Mike.

Lois_Griffin
One friend of mine who knows about my brothel-going episode was pestering me for someday to take him to the brothel I used to visit. So I took him yesterday and send him in a room with a woman. I sat in the lobby.

How old is he that you had to drive him there and set him up with a hooker? 15?

• Like 3
  • Author
HurtOfGlass
You let your friend talk you into going, he is a grown man and should gone on his own, he didn't need you to hold his hand. Then, since you were there, you got tempted...And had to spend money on seeing them dance.

Not sure why you need this in your life? Why not just stop going.

The f****r was scared that there might be any police raid or he may be mugged or cheated of money or any danger might happen. But since I know the place, he asked me to accompany him.

As we say in Hindi "Gaand me zor nahi par hum kisi se kam nahi"....

autumnnight
You watched some girls dance. No big deal. Let her go see Magic Mike.

Yeah, because a movie screen is EXACTLY like paying an individual woman to grind on you....:rolleyes:

• Like 5
  • Author
HurtOfGlass

Contrary to what people might think, I do have a conscience. When I woke up in the morning, the first thing that came to my head was I AGAIN WENT TO A BROTHEL AND PAID A PROSTITUTE TO DANCE FOR ME.

I went in the bathroom, looked myself in the mirror and slapped myself 10-12 times.

Never again IN MY LIFE....

Contrary to what people might think, I do have a conscience. When I woke up in the morning, the first thing that came to my head was I AGAIN WENT TO A BROTHEL AND PAID A PROSTITUTE TO DANCE FOR ME.

I went in the bathroom, looked myself in the mirror and slapped myself 10-12 times.

Never again IN MY LIFE....

You do seem upset that you did this.

• Like 1

Honestly... No big deal.

Married men go to trip clubs all the time. I particularly dont like, but I was taking my friend the other day, but he chickened out when we got there, because of his wife. When we got home, she told him we should have gone, she just didnt want him to have a lap dance

• Like 1
autumnnight
Honestly... No big deal.

Married men go to trip clubs all the time. I particularly dont like, but I was taking my friend the other day, but he chickened out when we got there, because of his wife. When we got home, she told him we should have gone, she just didnt want him to have a lap dance

Interesting....

He DID pay for a dance. Did you miss that part?

You do seem upset that you did this.

The OP needs to sort out his attraction to prostitutes.

I seriously doubt it was the friend's idea to go to a brothel in the first place.

This is an arranged marriage, the families will be more than upset if they knew about this "obsession", not to mention how his lovely fiancée would feel if she knew.

• Like 1
  • Author
HurtOfGlass

What? You think I made the plan to visit the brothel?

I didn't.

I am many things but not a liar

What? You think I made the plan to visit the brothel?

I didn't.

I am many things but not a liar

Then tell your fiancé.

Did you have her permission to go?

Do you think when she agreed t marry you that she would endorse you having prostitutes dance for you?

Get real.

• Like 1
  • Author
HurtOfGlass
Then tell your fiancee.

Get real.

Sorry. Cant do that.

Just as you can't with ur husbAnd.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Author
HurtOfGlass

I did a bit of self searching. I came to a conclusion:

I went to the brothels because I like the excitement - doing something taboo (and probably illegal), the excitement of the risks that I take (somebody noticing me, getting caught by the police during a raid, getting mugged at brothels, etc) and the high I get from taking those risks.

Its the same high as people in affairs experience, I think....

• Like 1
I did a bit of self searching. I came to a conclusion:

I went to the brothels because I like the excitement - doing something taboo (and probably illegal), the excitement of the risks that I take (somebody noticing me, getting caught by the police during a raid, getting mugged at brothels, etc) and the high I get from taking those risks.

Its the same high as people in affairs experience, I think....

Someday you may pay a big price for that little bit of excitement. Worse yet, it will likely impact others that you love but failed to prioritize.

• Like 1
  • Author
HurtOfGlass

I will not presume to say that I am sure I will never go again because I have broken my own promise to myself and my parents after so much happened. I broke my promise after 6 months (penultimate time I went in January 2015 and the latest was July)

But I can say that I will try my best to root out this craving for excitement, however much self control its requires of me.

I will not presume to say that I am sure I will never go again because I have broken my own promise to myself and my parents after so much happened. I broke my promise after 6 months (penultimate time I went in January 2015 and the latest was July)

But I can say that I will try my best to root out this craving for excitement, however much self control its requires of me.

If you cannot, you owe the to your fiance so she can make an informed decision about marrying you. Frankly, you probably already owe that to her anyway. Failing to do so is just cowardice. She doesn't deserve to be tricked into marrying you.

I'm not trying to be unkind, just speaking straight to you, brother. She's going to be your partner for all things in life. She doesn't deserve to be deceived. And your lies will not get better with age.

• Like 4
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Author

This is an update:

I found an NGO that helps prostitute and their children. I approached them. But they wouldn't take me. They said its a high risk social work that involves working in dangerous areas and in tandem with the police. They just can't accept anyone without a background in social causes. So instead I found another organization called YI Net which does a lot of charity work like organizing blood donation camps, providing free minor surgeries to the poor crippled, providing free fooding and clothing to poor and orphans. I am very happy. Soon they will be organizing a blood donation camp and it will be my first assignment.

So my fiance found out about this (i did not tell her) from my sister. Today I went to her house and she surprised me in front of her parents by announcing I had joined YI Net. Her parents were very happy to hear this. Her father said to me "Live long son. I am so happy that I am putting my daughter in your hands."

Thats when the guilt hit me. They are all proud of me but doesn't know what I have done. What a low life I am that I have went to a brothel again when they are trusting their daughter to me.

I feel really ashamed.