Our 10 Year Wedding Anniversary, Post Infidelity

Unbelievable how time flies... I posted almost 9 years how my H was starting to dry up and then 7 years later he decides he can get it up for someone else!

17 Months after D-Day we are still going strong. We are celebrating our 10 year wedding anniversary this weekend. He posted the below to me on our Facebook page along with a wedding video that included pictures and our wedding song.

'Decisions are made every day. All of them come with consequences. Some are good and others are not. We learn from them. In life we make mistakes. we fall so we can learn to get up. I made many decisions in my life, some which I regret and others that I don't. On March 22 of 2004 I made the best decision in my life. I said "I do" to the greatest wife in the world. She means everything to me. She's my friend, my partner, my crutch when I need it and the boot up my butt when I need it also. They say there is a great woman behind every great man. Its been 10 years since that day and I hope that there will be many decades left for us. I love you and I will always love you until my last breath. Happy Anniversary My Queen."

Our wedding song was For You by Kenny Lattimore. If you are familiar with the lyrics that I posted below, there is a line that speaks of the promise of Fidelity which of course was broken. I asked him why he used the song again and he stated that he really means everything in the song more so now than ever.

So we will be going away for a much deserved romantic anniversary weekend and will try very hard to put the past on the shelf this weekend. I am happy for the most part and love him very much.... not sure if I will say those magic words tonight. But I know I do. He has worked hard on us and this M.

For You - Kenny Lattimore

For you I'd give a lifetime of stability

Anything you want of me

Nothing is impossible

For you there are no words or ways to show my love

Or all the thoughts I'm thinking of

'Cause this life is no good alone

Since we've become one I've made a change

And everything I do now makes sense

All roads end, all I do is for you

For you I share the cup of love that overflows

And anyone who knows us knows

That I would change all thoughts I have

For you there is no low or high or in between

Of my heart that you haven't seen

'Cause I share all I have and am

Nothing I've said is hard to understand

And all I feel I feel deeper still

And always will, all this love is for you

Every note that I play

Every word I might say

Every melody I feel

Are only for you and your appeal

Every page that I write

Everyday of my life

Would not be filled without the things

That my love for you now brings

For you I make a promise of fidelity

Now and for eternity

No one could replace this vow

For you I'd take your hand and heart and everything

And add to them a wedding ring

'Cause this life is no good alone

Since we've become one you're all I know

If this feeling should leave I'd die

And here's why, all I am is for you

Everything I do now makes sense

All roads end and all I do, is for you

Only for you

• Like 7

Wonderful! Many congratulations Mr and Mrs Jnel xx

That is how I hope to feel. We had a long marriage, what we have been through has shown up some cracks, we are healing them and it will be stronger than ever.

• Like 1