The Mind of a Cheater

Mr. Lucky

I've been sickened by the idolizing of this coward (Jovan Belcher, NFL player) that shot (in front of his own mom) Kasandra Perkins, the mother of his child and then himself, leaving behind a 3-month old baby. Now it turns out that the information police have regarding his last hours came from his "other" GF that he was dating on the side:

"Belcher had been dating another woman, Britney Glass, since March. She told police Belcher sent her a text message several months ago in which he said he would "shoot (Perkins) if she did not leave him alone" and that Perkins had threatened to "take all of (Belcher's) money and his child if they split up."

Belcher was with Glass, not Perkins, on the final night of his life.

Glass told police she had partied with Belcher at her apartment on East Armour Boulevard and at Tengo Cantina, a bar in the Power and Light District in downtown Kansas City on the night Nov. 30 until around 1 a.m...

Those statements belie the public perception of the couple. Perkins' social networking pages were full of pictures of the young family – happily posing with their newborn daughter at the hospital in September, at the Chiefs' Halloween party in October and at a Thanksgiving gathering at their home less than 10 days before the shootings."

I'd say "cake eater" but that doesn't even begin to cover it...

Mr. Lucky

My understanding is he initially was enraged because she was out with girlfriends until the wee hours of the morning while he is with someone else.

Is this another case of what was good for the gander was not good for the goose?

• Like 2

Projection.

It's amazing how much the mind sees things through it's own filter. So, a cheating dispicable bastard naturally assumes the worst of his spouses actions...

Until the day I die, I will never forget being this one night: My Fiancee and I were being "intimate" and in the middle of the act, she asks "who at your work do you have a crush on?" I was shocked. How could she (especially while we were doing what we were doing) ask that? Well come to find out she was into it pretty deep by then with a guy at HER work.... What do you think about that?!?

Well, if this psycopath Belcher was up to this horrific no good sneaky despicable beahvior, OF COURSE he would naturally imagine his spouse being just as bad if not worse! His mind must have been out of control to unleash such rage.

I therefore speculate that, Projecting his own evils on his wife, he made himself crazy.

• Author
My understanding is he initially was enraged because she was out with girlfriends until the wee hours of the morning while he is with someone else.

Is this another case of what was good for the gander was not good for the goose?

They had something in common - she was out with her girlfriend(s) and he was out with his girlfriend(s). What's wrong with this picture :confused: ???

Mr. Lucky

Cheaters tend to think people are just like they are. My ex constantly accused me of cheating on her when in reality she was the one cheating with half the neighborhood. I couldn't even watch a movie with an attractive woman in it without he flipping out.