cheating wife??????????

Need some help here. my wife of 14 years was caught cheating (3 times). the last time I was ready to leave her. i have children and really want to be a part of their lives. So i stay this last time my wife was talking with a man (a friend of both of ours ) the conversations have been private (cell phone) and when Im not around. one night he touched her on her crotch not an accident. I ended up recording our home phone and caught the 2 of them telling each other they loved each other and miss each other. oh 1 more thing this man has just recently been going through a recent break up of his own marriage. my wife tells me they are just friends and nothing more she continues to tell me she loves me and really wants to make our relationship work. with our past i have a hard time believing her with anything involving another man im very insecure. what do you all think im i a complete idiot for staying here. it may sound crazy but i love my wife

thanks

Darkangelism

Don't believe what she says, if she has already cheated 3 times, then you have no reason to believe it wont happen again. You probably should leave, find a way to make it easier on your kids.

reservoirdog1
it may sound crazy but i love my wife

It's not totally crazy. You can't help who you love. But you should probably accept the fact that the person you love is a lying cheating slut who can't keep her legs together.

If you're OK being married to that, then rock on. Otherwise, dump her sorry ass and find somebody who respects you enough to be faithful to you. Nobody deserves to live like you seem to think you have to. You're better than her, and you deserve a far better person than she'll ever be. And you can find that better person, I guarantee it.

Fedup&givingup

She will continue to lie and cheat to YOU as long as you are with her. I doubt very much it is a personal thing to you (although it affects you very, very personally). What I'm saying is, is she has a problem with being monogamous....most likely, she will cheat on whoever she is with.

I feel sorry for you and your children. No one deserves to be cheated on and lied to. You know what the deal is, and it's your choice wether you stay or not.

A one time not premeditated affair like a one-night stand with a stranger, fine. But she is on her third violation and seems to, not only plan the encounters, but actually keeps in touch with the men on a regular basis. Sorry but I think you've got a compulsive cheater on your hands. I would seriously re-consider staying with his woman, children or not. It is surely not better for them to grow up in a environment of cheating, lies and deception. Also, you seem to deserve better too. What you are trying to do is very noble but if I were you, I'd let her go. You've given her enough chances as it is.

You may love your wife, but you can't make her change her behavior. She's had enough infidelities and damage to your relationship that she should have went to counseling, and dealt with her sexual problems if she truly wanted to have a good marriage with you. Telling you she loves you and wants to work things out is just a way to appease you yet again.

I doubt she's going to stop the affairs, but it's your judgement call on whether to stay with her or not.