Insecure/Jealous Husband

[Hello All,

I have been married for 2 yrs now; my husband is 36 and I will be 30 next month. Ok, my husband takes care of me, home, and gives me what I want. But, I am not a money hungry nor a materialistic person. Anyway he has a policeman friend, whom I met through my husband after we met......i have known the friend for about 4 years now. So, I see the friend as part of the family.....he has never disrespected me nor said or done anything inappropriate. Today, I called the friend and told him if he knows anyone who is in need of work to let me know because I can get a referral bonus at my job if the person applies and gets hired. Ok, we were not on the phone for 3 minutes. Anyway, when i talked with my husband later on the cell phone, I told him about it while we were just generally talking. Now, he is mad and wanting to know what's going on because he said I could have given the message to him and he would have told the friend. And, he is seriously upset about it. Anyway, I have never cheated on my husband nor when we were just dating and he knows this. So, is the insecurity and jealousy really with me or is he feeling guilty due to he is cheating.

Whoa Whoa!

You accused him of cheating. He may be guilty of being overly jealous, but you have no evidence of infidelity. You are irrational and he is jealous.

• Author

i am not irrational, pay attention to what you are reading. I didnt say he is cheating, i asked is the insecurity and jealous really with me or is he doing something!

I think the two of you need to sit down and hash this thing out soon, otherwise it will come back to haunt you and cause your marriage further trouble down the line.