brothers best freind with other brothers wife, ??

CanadaGuy

Small world, and really messed up.

Driving me nuts, not sure what is the right (or best) thing to do...

I found out that my brothers best freind is having an affair with my other brothers wife.

I want to tell them, they may even suspect it, I don't know.

Pro's & con's, what should I do?

P.S. It's effecting me in a very negative way

That surely sucks. I cannot imagine what you must be going through.

I have suspected affairs (all proven true) but they weren't so intrinsically tied to my entire family's well being. This will be tough, no matter what you decide to do.

I'm not going to advise you either way. On one hand, cheating is despicable, but on the other hand being the bearer of bad news has it's problems too. Nobody likes the messenger, I'm afraid. I've been on all sides of this predicament and nobody comes out unscathed. The whole thing just sucks.

Romeo Must Die

As a brother you are obligated to him and I think you should be the one to tell him. If it came from anybody it should be you. There is no easy way to do this, you just do the right thing.

:bunny:

How close are you to the W? I would say confront her first to see where her head is. I would tell her that I know what is going on and give her the opportunity to tell her H first. If she doesn't, then I would follow through with telling him myself.

It is not going to be easy. Regardless. I have been where you are and in the end I still haven't told. But they aren't my family members, but friends of mine. The A did end though.

You are between a rock and hard place. Maybe there is a book or a site about how to handle telling someone difficult news that might help you.

Romeo Must Die

I wouldnt give her any opportunity to cover her tracks. It's her job to protect her affair. It's her priority in life to hide her affair from your brother. You give them time to collude a story and come up with an excuse why she spends all her free time with BF and you will look really stupid, standing there with your dick in your hands... lol.

The wife would be the last person I would talk to. She should be the last one who finds out. Like Karma. You get what you put out there. Pretty clever eh?

:bunny:

Small world, and really messed up.

Driving me nuts, not sure what is the right (or best) thing to do...

I found out that my brothers best freind is having an affair with my other brothers wife.

I want to tell them, they may even suspect it, I don't know.

Pro's & con's, what should I do?

P.S. It's effecting me in a very negative way

Yes! Tell your brother, after all, wouldn't you want to know so you could get out of a nasty marriage?

If you are sure or have evidence that is rock solid, my concern here is not really important, but being wrong about something like this could be a major problem. If you have cash you could hire a private detective and have hard evidence (no pun intended) because sometimes people can get pretty wacky about disbelieving that their spouse is having an affair.

1 st off don't you have a close enough trust w/your brother to tell him? OR IF YOUR THAT scared your wrong type up and note and place it in the car seat (or place you know ONLY they will get it) of the 1 you want to know LIKE A BIRD TOLD ME YOUR WIFE SCREWING AROUND ON YOU! At least that will set there mind in action and they start looking & you won't feel guilt that your standing by letting your brother get screwed over as well.......... DO NOT SIGN THE NOTE SO IT ISN'T PINNED BACK TO YOU- :o :o