Is my wife cheating?

underdog47

Hey I'm new here, my wife and I have been married 14 years and have 3 kids, over the past 3 years we have dealt with the serious illness of our youngest, she is hopefully fine now, Due to all of this sex has been infrequent, 3 months between, and as a consequence quick.

My wife takes weekend trips and goes to NY with her Mom and Sister every 4-6 months After the last one they were talking about all of the aotographs and her sister jokingly brought up an autograph from the young kid who bummed a cigarette from her, she said she tossed it when she got home. Strange but no calls or anything but strange.

Now it's been 6 months since we last had sex and paranoia is setting in, a few calls on the phone bill (local calls) all different numbers but non familiar, she goes to bed at 8 pm and awakens at 5 and is on antidepressents she says nothing is wrong but before the medications she quit drinking (she wasn't a drunk or nothing)

I suggested therapy but she insists nothing is wrong. I'm concerned the wierd numbers are still on the bill she denies knowing from who but each call is over 1 min. and all while I'm working none when I'm home.

Cheating? about to cheat? opinions?

If each call is over 1 minute then I assume it means that she must have been talking to that person for at least one minute. Sounds a bit strange to me.

Sounds fishy but need more info on the marriage in the beginning too. How did you meet, etc.

I always say if it smells like fish, it probaby is.

In other words go with your instincts, you're probably on to something.....

Just keep your eyes open, if she's cheating she'll unknowingly leave more clues.

You could install a keylogger on your computer. Does she have a cell phone? Do you have access to it, or does she hang on to it? Do you have detailed billing?