my husband don't want to have sex anymore

jessicamichelle1985

me and my husband have been married for almost 5 years and just now he doesn't find me sexy anymore. We have one child. Im not the size I used to be, it was never a subject before. I try to talk to him about it and he breads down. He says he had alot on his mind but he doesn't work. He is at home all the time, always having his freind over like he is afraid to be around me. He doesn't want to really touch me or be around me. Am I doing somthing wrong to where he doesn't want anything to do with me and i have tried everything... I will have my mom take my child for a night and he will go fishing. What do I need to do? PLEASE HELP ME....:(

If he's not working he may be under stress, which can affect desire for sex. It wouldn't hurt at all if you would start dieting, exercise and become as attractive to him as when you got married. Many men are stimulated by what they see...and you've got to get stimulating again. I know it's not easy but you can do it.

Join a gym if there's one in town. Otherwise you can get many dieting and exercise tips on the Internet.