Husband has been talking to his EX!

Need Input on this one! Husband tells me he has a my space profile and has been talking to an ex-girlfriend (long time ago, but was 2 yr. relationship). So, yes, I get mad that he has a profile, I think its ok if you are young & single, but 30+, married with kids, it seems SO immature. (My 11 year old was embaressed!) The only reason I think he would do that is to advertise and put himself out there.

Anyway, he tells me its "no big deal". So, I log on and read his emails. He is pissed I logged on, but saw that on one of his emails he says, "Marriage...well!! blah blah then signs it "xo". He tells me it was innocent. He gets mad, doesnt want to talk about it, and I am stuck here looking like the bad guy, because I logged onto his email.

Do I trust him? Honestly, not 100% BUT I am working so hard on trying to. We are in the process of getting over his "secret female friend" from work that I found out in Dec.(secret phone conversations sometimes 3x a day) so its not like I dont have any reason at all not to trust him. He is supposed to be doing everything he can right now to gain that trust back, right? Am I overreacting? Its all me, isnt it? I am making a mountain out of a molehill....

catgirl1927

It isn't all you and you know it's not. He's fooling around, just like he did before, and attacking you and making you the bad guy because he really doesn't care about your feelings at all. "Secret female friend"? Seriously? He had an affair with her.

EWW!!! What a slime. No, he should be working EXTRA hard on making his marriage work. Talking to an Ex does not fall into the working real hard on our marriage plan.

I think he has suer low self esteem and talking to other women makes him feel better about himself, even if it means ignoring how you feel about it. And he knows how you feel, stupid men!

I also think it is IMATURE like you said. There is no need for a MM to have a myspace profile. It is showing lasck of respect to you and especially your daughter.

I am in my late 20's and I would look the other way if I saw a man my age with a profile on that site. Its childish and stupid. It just goes to show the mentality of a person who would do that to his wife.

I also agree with the other post that said you know its not all you either! Stop taking blame for things HE has done! You did not make a profile, you did not make a webpage, you dont not invite his ex to write him. HE IS SOLEY TO BLAME FOR HIS ACTIONS! Dont let him pin this on you girl!

Your Husband needs to GROW UP and realize he is M with a Child! again, GROW UP!

Some guys are just idiots and ruin something good that they dont realize they have!

Sorry, but your husband sounds slimy, selfish, disrectful, and icky.

We are in the process of getting over his "secret female friend" from work that I found out in Dec.(secret phone conversations sometimes 3x a day) so its not like I dont have any reason at all not to trust him. He is supposed to be doing everything he can right now to gain that trust back, right? Am I overreacting? Its all me, isnt it? I am making a mountain out of a molehill....

He should be an open book. He should be doing everything in his power to prove to you his loyalty and fidelity. If he is not, he is lying and hiding something. DO NOT let him turn this on you and make you the bad guy. That is what guilty people do, they lash out to get attention off themselves. Invest in a key logger, keep records of what you find so he can't deny it, and do what you need to do.

We are in the process of getting over his "secret female friend" from work that I found out in Dec.(secret phone conversations sometimes 3x a day) so its not like I dont have any reason at all not to trust him. He is supposed to be doing everything he can right now to gain that trust back, right? Am I overreacting? Its all me, isnt it? I am making a mountain out of a molehill....

I posted earlier, but it didn't show up, must have hit a wrong key.

Anyway, yes, he is supposed to be an open book right now. Do NOT let him put this back on you. He is doing that b/c he is guilty and trying to deflect your questions so he doesn't get caught.

Invest in a keylogger, keep evidence, and do what you need to do.