New here..looking for /answers/thoughts

beachgirl6821

I am new here to this online suppport/info/help stuff, but I read through almost all the threads in this area last night and thought I would give it a try and see what the poulation around me thinks, you know, true honest opinions rather that black and white statistics...So, here it goes...My husband and I have an incredible sex life, from extremely romantic to very dirty and everything in between. When we are talking dirty, we sometimes get on the subject of FFM threesome, I'll be honest, when we are talking about it, I get very turned on...we describe what would happen if he walked in on her and I...I talk about him coming up behind her and ramming his cock...it all turns me on WHILE WE ARE HAVING SEX and talking about it...then comes later...We have talked about his reasons for wanting to do this, he claims that to see another woman with her face in my pussy and seeing me being pleased like that is the turn on, that he doesn't want this because he wants to be with another woman....so my question is....IS THAT TRUE???? I can't over thinking that he really is fantasizing about being inside another woman and that is what is getting his cock hard...any thoughts???

I think if your comfortable with talking about the situation with your H and you're both into it there is probably nothing wrong with it. It sounds like you guys have taken the role playing to the extreme and would like to make your fantasies come true. It sounds like he's doing it for the both of you....to take your sex life to the next level. If you picked the other women maybe that would help...

blind_otter
Many timmes fantasys are better left just that ...fantasys.

Yep. It happens all the time, people enact their fantasies and it totally messes up the rest of their relationship.

My husband wants to see me with another woman too. He says he would love to see her and I go down on eachother. He doesnt mention having sex with the other female, but I know he would want to.

Sorry to say, but I guess its part of human nature, for a man, to want to hae sex with another woman, no matter how good the sex is. They are men, what more can I say.

I wouldnt worry about it. Its just a sexual fantasy at this point. I told my husband that we can fantasize about it, but I couldnt never do it, or see him have sex with another woman. He knows the deal, so it has and will always a fantasy.

I agree with tink and b_o, this is better left as a fantasy.

Let's just put aside amoment that only a very small precentage of people pull this off successfully and talk about your situtation. He tells you that he doesn't want to do it because of the thought of being with another woman. Hmmm...I find this suspect. But the more important thing is, you felt the need to come here and ask if it could be true. Here's the thing. If you are worried that he might actually want to be with another woman instead of just seeing you with another, there is a (albeit possibly tiny) seed of jealousy. You are NOT okay with him being with another woman. Do not try and be the "cool" wife and go with it. Just don't. It's a whole can of worms that you won't be able to put away. And to add to your jealousy you will also feel guilty for feeling jealous. Don't do it. You've said it turns you on while you are having sex. Great. Keep up the dirty talk. You really don't seem like you've got an actual desire to follow through. Do not let him pressure you into this.

Okay, I think I've said don't do it enough times now.:p