How do I get my H to talk/open up to me?

Thats the question. I try to talk to him, but I get very little to no response. I am not a demanding person, I give him his space, especially when he gets home from work. I greet him with a kiss and hug, always a clean house with dinner on the table, etc. We get along very well, hardly fight, and we have great sex! With all that, wht does my husband still not open up to me, talk to me, or pay much attention to me? I am giving him so much but I feel like i dont get much on return. Yes, we have great sex, he is into me then, but right after, its always tv, before too! I ask him if I can hold him, he says he is too tired, gets in bed and rolls over.

If I am ever upset, he will ask what is wrong, then instead of comforting me, will just tell me exactly what I did wrong or need to do better. I guess I am looking for the sympathetic, compassionate, passionate man I married. Any ideas on getting him back?

I guess I am looking for the sympathetic, compassionate, passionate man I married. Any ideas on getting him back?

Google the words "Why Women Leave Men". Print the article you find there, and hand it to him. Follow up with an honest discussion while you BOTH 'Listen, Rephrase, and Repeat' until you are clear on each other's point of view.

Good Luck! ;)

Google the words "Why Women Leave Men". Print the article you find there, and hand it to him. Follow up with an honest discussion while you BOTH 'Listen, Rephrase, and Repeat' until you are clear on each other's point of view.

Good Luck! ;)

ooh that sounds a little harsh. Might just as well hand him divorce papers if you're gonna do that. My wife is the same way as your husband. Never likes any physical contact. Never opening up and always having to guess what your spouse thinks of you. If you want my opinion is something mental going on or maybe a slight depression. The same old grind can do that to a guy. I would maybe write him a letter if he doesnt want to talk to you. Thats what I did to my spouse. They end up absorbing and hearing every word that way. and if they forget what you wrote... they can re-read it. Carefull of the tone of the letter, but still be firm on discribing what makes you hurt.