Suggestions for showing appreciation

My fiance has been terrific lately. I can't even describe how wonderful he's been. I want to show him how much I appreciate all he's done for me, but I don't have any ideas. Any suggestions?:love:

Why not do some nice things in return? Get a card, cook him a really good meal, take him out for a night, or just tell him that you really apperciate it

• Author
this ones just way too easy :lmao:

Already doing that. :cool:

Why not do some nice things in return? Get a card, cook him a really good meal, take him out for a night, or just tell him that you really apperciate it

I think I'll grab a card on the way home tonight. He's already there, and being super fiance at the moment, probably already has dinner started.

I bought a little box my husband could reuse later and filled it with little slips of paper with what I appreciate about him on each one.

He won't use the box because he keeps reading the little papers in it. :rolleyes:

You can tuck little notes on his windshield, bath mirror, desk chair, etc.

One day My BF and I wrote down five things we loved about eachother. It was the coolest thing ever. I had never known how much he really loved me until day.

OP, I think the best thing you can do is tell him how much you appreciate him each time he does something nice. Also you may want to just take him on a little weekend get away.