torn between to lovers

butterfly81772

Hi , well here goes my story . frist I lost my husband of 33 years to cancer april of 2004 , we were married at the age of 17 , and loved each other very much ...... ok last year in march I meet this man on the internet and we have been talking ever since he last his wife to cancer also two years ago , he is from Texas and is very well off or so he say ,and his age is 42 , we've talk on the phone alot and for hours at a time I call him he say he can't call me because he runs a cruise ship ,we were suppose to meet last june but he always came up with some excuse why we could not , and yes we are still talking , but in july I meet this guy also on the internet and he lost his wife 5 years ago to cancer and we have been dating ever since he has ask me to marry him , his age is 58 he say he can provide for me and I know he can because he worked for the state of Illinois and he retired four years ago has a nice pension and great health ins. and we set the date for May20-2006 , seem like all should be going well right , I have no health ins. so this plus too income would be great ,but I have more feelings for the other guy I have never meet and now that it is getting close to May I am really getting neverous can anyone help , I talk to a few of my close friends and they all say I should get married I wold be crazy not to , but how happy would I be and since this other guy has moved in with me he seem to have a lot of health probles now and is have trouble performing if you get my drift I am only 50 ..... please let me know what some of you all think , I am driving myself crazy:confused: ...thanks butterfly

How you can you marry a man who you've never actually "met". You know him only online - You really don't know him in real life. What he's all about, how is in on a daily basis. So much of what you feel is based on 'feelings' that is being felt because of online chat. Meeting face to face has to happen first, before you decide to marry the guy. I mean, you don;t know if you're compatible in real life, let alone even having a real sharing and loving relationship.

To get married just because of the money is not cool either. You really need to think this through.

• Author
butterfly81772

i am not marrying the guy I am talking to on the internet he is the one , I have the most feelings for not the guy I am living with who I also meet on the internet , I don't know why I feel the way I do , butterfly81772

has a nice pension and great health ins.

It reads to me that you are marrying this guy for the wrong reasons.

If you are getting married, why are you still talking to the other guy on line?

Your not married yet, Walk away before someone gets hurt.

Especially just for a meal ticket.

The guy you live with, does he get to know you have another guy on the side that you haven't physically met?

I don't think you shouold turn anyone into your chump.

If you love the guy you are living with you'd marry him. ut you really do not love him. You just like security.

the other guy? He is likely just some internet surfing flake who has intrigued you.

I suggest you move out, spread your wings for a bit and not be in a serious relationship until you've bagged a few and know what you have to offer, not just how they will take care of you.

• Author
butterfly81772

yes ,he does know that I am talking to this other guy I have not meet , and will never met , because I email him yesterday and told him I would not continue with it because I am going to marry the one that I am living with , and for it to work I had to stop talking to him ,thanks for the replys.. butterfly