Girl i liked married someone else.

I'm 20 and had this huge crush with this one girl in 5th grade which lasted after we left high school.I kept in contact as best as i could since she had gone away to another state for school.Well i come back today to find out she was married which proves it wasn't meant to be but it just hit me like a brick.Owell i'm happy for her just wish it was me but whatever some guys have all the luck.:confused:

Did you ever tell her your feelings? I mean, between 5th grade to high-school is a long time.

Anyway, A lot of people beleve "There is someone out there for everyone". Sometimes there are two or three out there for someone at the same time if you have enough money.

Erm... anyway.

Im sure you'll find Mrs. Right eventually, but from this point on I think you should pratice something called:

"If you like a girl, TELL HER!" ;) Good luck bro, I'm pulling for ya.

"the one who got away." But what's interesting is that when you look back, there's usually a good reason they did and in most cases, you're probably better off not having ended up with them.

Hindsight may be a bit uncomfortable at times but looking ahead is what makes life challenging and enjoyable.