Major Turn Off

tekqueen12722

My husband is the most wonderful person I know, and treats me like gold. He cannot do enough for me. He is a big and strong cop and loves me very much. However, whenever we become romantic, in any way, kiss, hug, or make love, he talks like a baby and it is such a turn off. What is that about? Everything is wonderful except for that. As soon as he starts, I want to throw up.:sick:

I have told him that this bothers me over and over but he just cannot help it. Major "turn off"! Takes me right out of the mood. I just want to pack up his diaper bag and put him in his little police car and send him on his way.

I am embarrassed for him so I try not to mention it every time but I am to the point where I do not want intimacy because he might start talking like that again. I thought about sticking a bottle in his mouth every time he does it but that would be mean. Do you think if I keep a box a Pampers next to the bed, it would help?

No really, my life would be great if it wasn't for this.

How do I get him to stoppppppppppp? Talk about a bad habit!

• Like 1

What exactly type of baby talk is he doing ? Can you give an example?Tell him this isn't a turn on and it makes you get out of the mood when he does the baby talk.. Be open and honest with him and i am sure he will understand.. This reminds me of that episode of Sex in the City when Samantha is having great sex with this buisness man but he talks baby talk and she talked it too and he got mad!! Hope your h don't get pissed.. Good luck

• Author
tekqueen12722

You know, I don't watch that show but that is hilarious! I think that I am going to try that.

Hey, you really don't know how someone feels until you walk in their shoes. Or in this case, "put on their diaper"!

I usually tell him every time he does it. At that moment, he stops and you can count on the next intimate moment, it will start up again. The problem with that is, after telling him, he stops but it already ruined the mood. So the next time I have the mood, he starts again. This is simply a bad habit. Do they make a "patch" for this? Maybe I should have him "Hypnotized"!

I am going to try talking baby talk back; I really think it might work! I have to say though, with my luck, he will probably want to powder my bottom. Anyway, I will see...

Thanks for your advice!

Your welcome and hope it will work putting the shoe on the other foot .. :) Good luck keep me posted as to what happens when you do it!!:):D

• 2 weeks later...

I am just curious how this has turned out. Have you talked about it, or talked baby talked back?

I have never had a problem such as this, my husband and I haven't had sex in months, ( long story..) but, I think I would bust up laughing, and probably hurt his feelings if he did that to me. Good luck

I understand you don't like it and you should tell him so. I can't help thinking though. If something like this were the worst of my problems, I'd be pretty happy.