Not sure where to start

OK...I'm not sure where to begin. Here goes:

I've been married for a little over 2 years now and I'm beginning to wonder why my husband wanted to marry me in the first place. His job takes him away from home 90% of the time...I can deal with that, I knew what I was getting into when I agreed to marry him (at least in that aspect). But lately, I guess I should say for awhile now, he just seems angry at me all the time. My opinon never seems to matter and he makes comments about me needing to use my brain and other digs like that. Also I get to hear comments about how he "saved" me from my old life which I didnt think was THAT bad in the first place. I moved 1500 miles away from everyone and everything I have ever known (besides my kids{they live with me}) because I loved him and would have done anything for him at that point. Now I feel so abandoned and lonely all the time--I cant remember the last time I made it through the day without ending up in tears. He didnt want me to work because he didnt want the kids in daycare so I became financially dependant also ( i used to work full time before I got married). I took on a cleaning job for a guy so I could have a little money I didnt have to account for and I ended up becoming friends with this guy (and occasionally having sex w/him). Needless to say my husband doesnt have a clue about this or I'd also be homeless but it made me realize I must be more unhappy in my marriage than I was willing to admit. I guess this isnt really a question I need answered but I just had to vent---I'm just so sick of being lonely all the time and I dont want to get it from outside my marriage. I think I should stop now cuz I dont know if I'm even making sense. Anyone know of a good chat room---it would be nice to chat with people who know the feeling

He travels on business 90% of the time? Thats not good for the marriage right there. I understand that some people have to travel due to their jobs etc, but that sounds like alot. If hes gone alot theres not a whole lot of room to even work on the marriage if hes not there. Its hard to say why he may be angry. Could be a number of things. However, I guess you have now learned that going outside of your marriage has not helped. I think it all depends on what you both want to do.

If you both feel this is a fixable situation then I suggest getting into some marriage counseling ASAP. If only one of you is willing to work on things then chances are it will not work. It needs to be the both of you that want to work on things. Perhaps you should sit down with him and have a talk and let him know how you feel. Suggest marraige counseling to him and see if hes willing to work on things.

Jade