Back to the same crap w/ H's job

H applied for an asst manager job at his current retail store. He thought it was looking good, the interviews went well, ect. Well, today he got his answer, he did not get the job :( The district manager said they let another employee who had more experience get the job. WTF did they even bother interviewing H? They knew when they interviewed the other ppl that H didn't have as many years working at the retail store as the person who got the job. It was a waist of their time, and money and H's to even bothering interviewing.

He had a job interview today w/ a factory. He would be making only about a $1.00 more an hour, would have to work 3rd shift, and we would loose the discount we get for his current retail position. So, it looks like he is staying where he is at now. I told him if that what he chooses then I am getting rid of the damn satellite.

Aw Mopar...

I feel for ya. That's got to really bite the big one...

I hope something better comes your way. Hey, didn't he ask you to take a second job? You didn't did you?

• Author
Aw Mopar...

I feel for ya. That's got to really bite the big one...

I hope something better comes your way. Hey, didn't he ask you to take a second job? You didn't did you?

Thanks JayKay, Yea, he thought I should get a second job but I didn't. I decided that since I already have a FT job that I shouldn't have to busting my butt working 2 jobs. He told me if he took this retail job (to get out of his last job b/c his supervisor was verbally harrassing him and his co-workers on his line) the he would get a second PT job and he never did. H finally did get a raise but we still can't live off what he is making w/ the raise. I hate struggeling from pay check to pay check and always telling my kids we can't do anything fun b/c we have no money for things like that in our budget.