Wife is addicted to a video game.

This is more a humorous thread instead of a complaint thing because I find it funny but the other night I woke up to go use the bathroom at about four in the morning and she wasn't there and I heard the TV downstairs going so I check it out and there she is playing Red Dead Redemption 2. She can't get enough of robbing stuff and dressing up the main protagonist. I started talking to her in the protagonists cowboy accent and we both started laughing. There are certainly things you can discover your spouse doing. We should go to some cosplay event as characters from the game.

I'm kinda lookin' for a SplinterCell type of chick I can nickname "Grimm". Grimm's kinda hot lookin' in the last SplinterCell.

I woke up to go use the bathroom at about four in the morning and she wasn't there and I heard the TV downstairs going so I check it out and there she is playing Red Dead Redemption 2.

4 am, huh? Does she work a day job?

Mr. Lucky

• Author
Pics or it didn't happen. ;)

It hasn't happened yet but it would be funny. For those who have played the game I can go as Arthur and she can go as Sadie.

major_merrick

If you don't like it, you can switch internet services to a slower one, or install a router that lets you control the speed and slow it down. If you do like it...participate! Nothing beats a common interest...