LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Marriage & Life Partnerships

Wow! H sure went out of his way to lie to me!

Marriage & Life Partnerships Debunking the old-ball-and-chain stereotype one couple at a time.

Like Tree23Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16th March 2018, 8:46 AM   #16
Established Member

Hi Mapper, so why are you not divorcing your husband? He seems like a sloth. What is so alluring about him that you can't seem to let him go? Apparently you have no children so there is nothing really for you to hold on to. Do you not value yourself and think that you could do better than this guy? How old are you two and how long have you been married? How is your marriage doing other than problem? Do you two get along well or do you keep things to yourself to avoid arguments and to keep the peace? Also, what exactly does your husband do? What profession is he in? I'm thinking he is a tradesman from what you've written but you could clarify on that. Best wishes to you.
Just a Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th March 2018, 9:40 AM   #17
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRW View Post
So you're the Sugar Momma,...the Money Mule?

You do realize you are enabling him?, right?
If it weren't for you letting him do this he would either have to stop doing this, or trade in his truck for a shopping cart and a cardboard sign.

...or I guess just find another Sugar Momma.
On a scale of 1-10 I wonder how good looking he is. We already know he's playing the guitar amongst other things. Now if he works out regularly and has long glossy hair...

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaysngrace View Post
You purposefully didn't drive down your street so you could spy on him inconspicuously but your focus is on his deception?

Oh my.
This sounds like a healthy relationship!
Maraud3r is offline   Reply With Quote