Is he cheating?

I have been married 6years now. My hubby lost his license for 3 years now. Be bikes and takes the bus to work. I don't have a car to drive, so I stay home. The situation is ongoing leaving me stuck.

Could it be a red flag? Plus some woman keeps stalking me...Its disturbing. Thinking of getting a lawyer.

Why would you think that your husband biking to work & taking the bus after losing his license would equate to cheating?

If you are being stalked you need a cop not a lawyer.

Try getting a job. Without one, how will you pay for the lawyer?

When I rejected a woman who wanted to have sex with me, she stalked me and my wife. Had to move out of State. In my day they did not have stalker laws or caller ID. The girlfriends of husbands can get a little crazy and stalky.

However I do not know how you equate bicycling to work with cheating. That makes no sense at all and is probably all in your mind. First off I assume that your husband has a drinking problem and that should be your number one concern. Losing a license for 3 years is harsh. Most times it is for one year.

Buy another car, a beater, so you are not trapped home. If he cannot afford to do that either, you made a decision to overlook all of your husband's shortcomings and now you get to live with the consequences. I will never understand women and men who marry people that are not the best bulbs in the pack and then complain about them.

Get a job, put the kids if any in daycare and buy yourself a used car. Sitting home worrying is not the way to handle it. Do something rather than rely on someone most women would never marry. When we feel on hard times in the beginning or our marriage due to illness, I worked 3 jobs and my wife found a job working from home since she was bedridden. We made it work and so can you. I can guess that your future is not going to be as good as it should be, all because of the bad choices both of you made. Good luck anyway.

Is he cheating? Riding a bike to work and maybe being stalked doesn't indicate he is cheating at cards or on his income taxes either.

Call the local cops about the woman and work on bettering your situation so you can afford a car. Sounds like some trips to AA might be helpful also.